All the Interesting Questions, Almost All the Wrong Reasons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 784828000000000706.
Date of creation: 25 Mar 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2002.
"The Great U.K. Depression: A Puzzle and Possible Resolution,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(1), pages 19-44, January.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2001. "The great U.K. depression: a puzzle and possible resolution," Staff Report 295, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Harold L. Cole & Lee E. Ohanian, 2002. "Data Appendix to The Great U.K. Depression: A Puzzle and Possible Resolution," Technical Appendices cole02, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002.
"Factor saving innovation,"
301, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Paul A. David & Gavin Wright, 2005.
"Early Twentieth Century Productivity Growth Dynamics: An Inquiry into the Economic History of “Our Ignorance”,"
- Paul A. David & Gavin Wright, 1999. "Early Twentieth Century Productivity Growth Dynamics: An Inquiry into the Economic History of "Our Ignorance"," Oxford University Economic and Social History Series _033, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Paul David & Gavin Wright, 1999. "Early Twentieth Century Productivity Growth Dynamics: An Inquiry into the Economic History of Our Ignorance," Economics Series Working Papers 1999-W33, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 1999. "Economic Growth in the Twentieth Century," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 15(4), pages 18-34, Winter.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2010. "Quality Ladders, Competition and Endogenous Growth," Levine's Working Paper Archive 661465000000000028, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.