AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 468.
Date of creation: 09 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dean Foster & David K Levine & Rakesh Vohra, 1999. "Introduction to Learning in Games: A Symposium in Honor of David Blackwell," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2091, David K. Levine.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2006.
"Statistical Calibration: a simplification of Foster's Prof,"
INVESTIGACIÃN ECONÃMICA EN COLOMBIA
003525, FUNDACIÓN PONDO.
- Carvajal, Andrés, 2009. "Statistical calibration: A simplification of Foster's proof," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 272-277, September.
- Sergiu Hart & Andreu Mas-Colell, 1999.
"A general class of adaptative strategies,"
Economics Working Papers
373, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Colin Stewart, 2009.
"Nonmanipulable Bayesian Testing,"
tecipa-360, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Vivaldo M. Mendes & Diana A. Mendes & Orlando Gomes, 2008. "Learning to Play Nash in Deterministic Uncoupled Dynamics," Working Papers Series 1 ercwp1808, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Al-Najjar, Nabil I. & Sandroni, Alvaro & Smorodinsky, Rann & Weinstein, Jonathan, 2010. "Testing theories with learnable and predictive representations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 145(6), pages 2203-2217, November.
- Karl Schlag & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2010. "On the Impossibility of Regret Minimization in Repeated Games," Working Papers 676, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.