A Remark on Serial Correlation in Maximum Likelihood
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 176.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1983
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
Other versions of this item:
- Levine, David, 1983. "A remark on serial correlation in maximum likelihood," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 337-342, December.
- David Levine, 1981. "A Remark on Serial Correlation in Maximum Likelihood," UCLA Economics Working Papers 215, UCLA Department of Economics.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kohn, R., 1978. "Local and global identification and strong consistency in time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 269-293, December.
- Bowden, Roger J, 1973. "The Theory of Parametric Identification," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1069-74, November.
- White, Halbert & Domowitz, Ian, 1984. "Nonlinear Regression with Dependent Observations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 143-61, January.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-38, May.
- Hausman, J.A. & Lo, A.W. & MacKinlay, A.C., 1991.
"An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices,"
Weiss Center Working Papers
26-91, Wharton School - Weiss Center for International Financial Research.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, A. Craig, 1992. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 319-379, June.
- Hausman, Jerry A. & Lo, Andrew W. & MacKinlay, Archie Craig, 1955-, 1990. "An ordered probit analysis of transaction stock prices," Working papers 3234-90., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Andrew W. Lo & A. Craig MacKinlay, 1991. "An Ordered Probit Analysis of Transaction Stock Prices," NBER Working Papers 3888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald W.K. Andrews & Christopher J. Monahan, 1990.
"An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
942, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Andrews, Donald W K & Monahan, J Christopher, 1992. "An Improved Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 60(4), pages 953-66, July.
- Carter, Andrew V & Steigerwald, Douglas G, 2010.
"Testing for Regime Switching: A Comment,"
University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series
qt5079q9dc, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Yongmiao Hong & Jin Lee, 2000. "Wavelet-based Estimation for Heteroskedasticity and Autocorrelation Consistent Variance-Covariance Matrices," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1211, Econometric Society.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou, 1986. "Temporal Dependence in Limited Dependent Variable Models: Theoretical and Monte-Carlo Results," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 803, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Benedikt M. Potscher & Ingmar R. Prucha, 1994. "On the Formulation of Uniform Laws of Large Numbers: A Truncation Approach," NBER Technical Working Papers 0085, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laura Turner & Giovanni Gallipoli, 2011. "Social Security, Endogenous Retirement, and Intrahousehold Cooperation," 2011 Meeting Papers 935, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.