Toward A Theory of Inventive Activity and Capital Accumulation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 1407.
Date of creation: 09 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Karl Shell, 2010. "A Model of Inventive Activity and Capital Accumulation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1409, David K. Levine.
- Boldrin, Michele & Levine, David, 2002.
"Perfectly Competitive Innovation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
3274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michele Boldrin & David K. Levine, 2002. "Perfectly competitive innovation," Staff Report 303, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2006. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000954, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2000. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1996, David K. Levine.
- Michele Boldrin & David K Levine, 2002. "Perfectly Competitive Innovation," Levine's Working Paper Archive 625018000000000192, David K. Levine.
- Chen, Hung-Ju & Li, Ming-Chia, 2008. "Productive public expenditures, expectation formations and nonlinear dynamics," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 109-126, July.
- Romer, Paul M, 1990.
"Endogenous Technological Change,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages S71-102, October.
- Francois, P. & Shi, S., 1999.
"Innovation, Growth and Welfare-Improving Cycles,"
1999-13, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Michael Rauscher, 2007. "Tax Competition, Capital Mobility and Innovation in the Public Sector," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 8, pages 28-40, 02.
- Arnold, Lutz G., 1998. "Growth, Welfare, and Trade in an Integrated Model of Human-Capital Accumulation and Research," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 81-105, January.
- Berliant, Marcus & Wang, Ping, 2007.
"Urban growth and subcenter formation: A trolley ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl,"
2770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berliant, Marcus & Wang, Ping, 2008. "Urban growth and subcenter formation: A trolley ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 679-693, March.
- Marcus Berliant & Ping Wang, 2005. "Urban Growth and Subcenter Formation: A Trolley Ride from the Staples Center to Disneyland and the Rose Bowl," Urban/Regional 0511012, EconWPA.
- Kim, Bowon, 1996. "Learning-induced control model to allocate managerial resources for production technology development," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2-3), pages 267-282, June.
- Lewis S. Davis, 1998. "The Division of Labor, Coordination Costs and the Growth of Government," Departmental Working Papers 199803, Department of Economics, SUNY-Oswego, revised 01 Dec 1998.
- Marcus Berliant & Shin-Kun Peng & Ping Wang, 2000.
"Production Externalities and Urban Configuration,"
Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers
0011, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Ghiglino, Christian, 2002. "Introduction to a General Equilibrium Approach to Economic Growth," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 1-17, July.
- Antinolfi, Gaetano & Keister, Todd & Shell, Karl, 2001. "Growth Dynamics and Returns to Scale: Bifurcation Analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 96(1-2), pages 70-96, January.
- Salvador Ortigueira, 1999. "Equilibrium Indeterminacy in an Endogenous Growth Model: Debt as a Coordination Device," Working Papers 9901, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Walde, Klaus, 1999. "Optimal Saving under Poisson Uncertainty," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 87(1), pages 194-217, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.