Global Ageing and Macroeconomic Consequences of Demographic Uncertainty in a Multi-Regional Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPII research center in its series Working Papers with number 2007-09.
Date of creation: May 2007
Date of revision:
INGENUE; cgem; Demography; Capital markets; Demoeconomics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Household Choice; Life Cycle Models and Saving
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2007-06-02 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-06-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2007-06-02 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2007-06-02 (Forecasting)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2009.
"Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions,"
CEPII research center, issue 119, pages 115-153.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2008. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighbourhood Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0359, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2007. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Working Papers 2007-23, CEPII research center.
- Legros, Florence & Blanchet, Didier, 2008.
"Démographie : tendances, incertitudes, implications,"
Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine
123456789/6480, Paris Dauphine University.
- Didier Blanchet & Florence Legros, 2008. "Démographie : tendances, incertitudes, implications," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 59(5), pages 861-868.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.