The incidence and outcomes associated with the late attainment of qualifications in the United Kingdom
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE in its series CEE Discussion Papers with number 0013.
Date of creation: Jul 2001
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://cee.lse.ac.uk/publications.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lorraine Dearden & Steven McIntosh & Michal Myck & Anna Vignoles, 2000.
"The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain,"
CEE Discussion Papers
0004, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Dearden, Lorraine, et al, 2002. "The Returns to Academic and Vocational Qualifications in Britain," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 249-74, July.
- Dearden, Lorraine, 1999. "The effects of families and ability on men's education and earnings in Britain1," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 551-567, November.
- Blundell, Richard, et al, 2000. "The Returns to Higher Education in Britain: Evidence from a British Cohort," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 110(461), pages F82-99, February.
- Peter Robinson, 1997. "The Myth of Parity of Esteem: Earnings and Qualifications," CEP Discussion Papers dp0354, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Tanvi Desai & Estela Montado & Anna Vignoles, 2000. "An Audit of the Data Needs of the DfEE Centres on the Economics of Education and the Wider Benefits of Learning," CEE Discussion Papers 0001, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, 2nd ed," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1.
- Gavan Conlon, 2002. "The Determinants of Undertaking Academic and Vocational Qualifications in the UK," CEE Discussion Papers 0020, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.