Tax Morale and Tax Evasion. Evidence from the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel in its series Working papers with number 2003/02.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benno Torgler & Christoph A. Schaltegger, 2006. "Tax Morale: A Survey with a Special Focus on Switzerland," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 142(III), pages 395-425, September.
- Benno Torgler & Neven Valev, 2006.
"Corruption and Age,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 133-145, August.
- Benno Torgler, 2007. "The Impact of Direct Democracy and Local Autonomy on Tax Morale in Switzerland," Working Papers 06-2007, Institute of Local Public Finance.
- Benno Torgler, 2003.
"Tax Morale in Latin America,"
2003/03, Faculty of Business and Economics - University of Basel.
- Torgler, Benno & Valev, Neven T, 2006.
"Public Attitudes toward Corruption and Tax Evasion: Investigating the role of gender over time,"
Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics, Working Paper Series
qt3983136n, Berkeley Olin Program in Law & Economics.
- Benno Torgler & Neven T. Valev, 2007. "Public Attitudes Toward Corruption and Tax Evasion: Investigating the Role of Gender Over Time," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 214, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Simone Pellegrino & Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2008. "The Runaway Taxpayer or: Is Prior Tax Notice Effective against Scofflaws?," Working papers 1, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (WWZ).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.