Long Run Growth and Income Distribution in an Olg Model With Strategic Job-Seeking and Credit Rationing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 331.
Date of creation: Dec 1998
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1997.
"Technological Progress, Mobility, and Economic Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 87(3), pages 363-82, June.
- Galor, O. & Tsiddon, D., 1996. "Technological Progress, Mobility and Economic Growth," Papers 13-96, Tel Aviv.
- Galor, Oded & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1996. "Technological Progress, Mobility, and Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1413, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galor, Oded & Zeira, Joseph, 1993.
"Income Distribution and Macroeconomics,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(1), pages 35-52, January.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1996. "Borrowing constraints, human capital accumulation, and growth," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 49-71, February.
- R. Orsini, 1998. "The Labour Market As A Job-Seeking Contest: Human Capital, Intergenerational Mobility, and Growth," Working Papers 332, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Jose De Gregorio & Se-Jik Kim, 1994.
"Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities - Education, Distribution, and Growth,"
IMF Working Papers
94/47, International Monetary Fund.
- De Gregorio, Jose & Kim, Se-Jik, 2000. "Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities: Education, Distribution, and Growth," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 41(3), pages 579-607, August.
- José De Gregorio & Se-Jik Kim, 1998. "Credit Markets with Differences in Abilities: Education, Distribution, and Growth," Documentos de Trabajo 42, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Steve J. Davis & John Haltiwanger, 1991. "Wage Dispersion Between and Within U.S. Manufacturing Plants, 1963-1986," NBER Working Papers 3722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrew Weiss, 1995. "Human Capital vs. Signalling Explanations of Wages," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(4), pages 133-154, Fall.
- Fershtman, Chaim & Murphy, Kevin M & Weiss, Yoram, 1996.
"Social Status, Education, and Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(1), pages 108-32, February.
- Linster, Bruce G, 1993. " Stackelberg Rent-Seeking," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 307-21, October.
- Berry, S Keith, 1993. " Rent-Seeking with Multiple Winners," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 437-43, October.
- Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B, 1992. "Public versus Private Investment in Human Capital Endogenous Growth and Income Inequality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(4), pages 818-34, August.
- Checchi, Daniele & Ichino, Andrea & Rustichini, Aldo, 1996. "More Equal but Less Mobile? Education Financing and Intergenerational Mobility in Italy and in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 1496, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.