The Economics Of Traffic Congestion
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Boston College Department of Economics in its series Boston College Working Papers in Economics with number 256.
Date of creation: Dec 1993
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Boston College, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill MA 02467 USA
Web page: http://fmwww.bc.edu/EC/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Arnott & An Yan, 2000. "The Two-Mode Problem: Second-Best Pricing and Capacity," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 474, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Parry, I. W. H., 2002.
"Comparing the efficiency of alternative policies for reducing traffic congestion,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 333-362, September.
- Parry, Ian, 2000. "Comparing the Efficiency of Alternative Policies for Reducing Traffic Congestion," Discussion Papers dp-00-28, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian & Bento, Antonio, 2000.
"Estimating the Welfare Effect of Congestion Taxes: The Critical Importance of Other Distortions within the Transport System,"
dp-00-51, Resources For the Future.
- Parry, Ian W. H. & Bento, Antonio, 2002. "Estimating the Welfare Effect of Congestion Taxes: The Critical Importance of Other Distortions within the Transport System," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 339-365, March.
- Xiaoning Zhang & H. Zhang, 2010. "Simultaneous Departure Time/Route Choices in Queuing Networks and a Novel Paradox," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 93-112, March.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2001.
"Coordination, Local Interactions and Endogenous Neighborhood Formation,"
LEM Papers Series
2001/15, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giorgio Fagiolo, 2002. "Coordination, Local Interactions, and Endogenous Neighborhood Formation," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 98, Society for Computational Economics.
- Chengri Ding & Shunfeng Song & Yiling Zhang, 2008. "Paradoxes of Traffic Flow and Economics of Congestion Pricing," Working Papers 08-007, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Yafeng Yin & Siriphong Lawphongpanich, 2009. "Alternative marginal-cost pricing for road networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 77-83, April.
- William H. Sandholm, 1997. "An Evolutionary Approach to Congestion," Discussion Papers 1198, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- C. Robin Lindsey & Erik T. Verhoef, 1999. "Congestion Modelling," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 99-091/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dung-Ying Lin & Avinash Unnikrishnan & S. Waller, 2011. "A Dual Variable Approximation Based Heuristic for Dynamic Congestion Pricing," Networks and Spatial Economics, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 271-293, June.
- Olga Alonso-Villar, 2001. "Metropolitan areas and public infrastructure," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(1), pages 139-169, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.