Reconstruction of the Regional GDP of Portugal, 1890 1980
AbstractThis methodological study provides estimates of Portuguese regional GDP per capita between 1890 and 1980. These estimates were obtained either by following the Geary and Stark (2002) method for industry or directly from regional production data or proxies thereof where available.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia in its series Working Papers in Economics with number 280.
Length: 0 pages
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Espai de Recerca en Economia, Facultat de CiÃ¨ncies EconÃ²miques. Tinent Coronel Valenzuela, Num 1-11 08034 Barcelona. Spain.
Web page: http://www.ere.ub.es
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N93 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- N94 - Economic History - - Regional and Urban History - - - Europe: 1913-
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2012-05-08 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-08 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-URE-2012-05-08 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosés, Joan Ramón & Martínez-Galarraga, Julio & Tirado, Daniel A., 2010.
"The upswing of regional income inequality in Spain (1860-1930),"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 244-257, April.
- Julio Martinez-Galarraga & Joan R. Roses & Daniel A. Tirado Fabregat, 2009. "The Upswing of Regional Income Inequality in Spain (1860-1930)," Working Papers in Economic History wp09-05, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Kerstin Enflo & Martin Henning & Lennart Schön, 2010. "Swedish regional GDP 1855-2000 : estimations and general trends in the Swedish regional system," Working Papers in Economic History w10-03, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- La relevancia del enfoque local y regional en la historia econÃ³mica: Â¿hacia una contabilidad de los PIBs regionales en AmÃ©rica Latina?
by juanhmex in Pasado y Presente de la Economia Mundial on 2013-06-21 11:46:41
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Espai de Recerca en Economia).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.