Towards a conceptual framework of out-of-stock behaviour: the impact of product, consumer, and situation characteristics on out-of-stock reactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics in its series Working Papers with number 1999023.
Length: 44 pages
Date of creation: Sep 1999
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Prinsstraat 13, B-2000 Antwerpen
Web page: https://www.uantwerp.be/en/faculties/applied-economic-sciences/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hoyer, Wayne D, 1984. " An Examination of Consumer Decision Making for a Common Repeat Purchase Product," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 822-29, December.
- Raju, P. S., 1984. "Exploratory brand switching: An empirical examination of its determinants," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 5(3), pages 201-221, September.
- Kirthi Kalyanam & Daniel S. Putler, 1997. "Incorporating Demographic Variables in Brand Choice Models: An Indivisible Alternatives Framework," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(2), pages 166-181.
- Paul R. Messinger & Chakravarthi Narasimhan, 1997. "A Model of Retail Formats Based on Consumers' Economizing on Shopping Time," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 16(1), pages 1-23.
- Dhar, Ravi, 1997. " Consumer Preference for a No-Choice Option," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 24(2), pages 215-31, September.
- Shugan, Steven M, 1980. " The Cost of Thinking," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(2), pages 99-111, Se.
- Dellaert, B.G.C. & Arentze, T. & Brierlaire, M. & Borgers, A.W.J. & Timmermans, H.J.P., 1997. "Investigating Consumers' Tendency to Combine Multiple Shopping Purposes and Destinations," Discussion Paper 1997-94, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.