Have Government Spending and Energy Tax Policies Contributed to make Europe Environmentally Cleaner?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 94795.
Date of creation: Oct 2010
Date of revision:
Environmental Economics and Policy; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-11-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-11-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-11-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-RES-2010-11-06 (Resource Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Don Fullerton & Andrew Leicester & Stephen Smith, 2008. "Environmental Taxes," NBER Working Papers 14197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stern, David I., 2004.
"The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1419-1439, August.
- David I. Stern, 2003. "The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0302, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Don Fullerton & Garth Heutel, 2005.
"The General Equilibrium Incidence of Environmental Taxes,"
NBER Working Papers
11311, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fullerton, Don & Heutel, Garth, 2007. "The general equilibrium incidence of environmental taxes," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(3-4), pages 571-591, April.
- López, Ramón & Galinato, Gregmar I. & Islam, Asif, 2011.
"Fiscal spending and the environment: Theory and empirics,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 180-198, September.
- Ramon Lopez & Gregmar Galinato & Asif Islam, 2009. "Fiscal Spending and the Environment: Theory and Empirics," Working Papers 2009-22, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Baranzini, Andrea & Goldemberg, Jose & Speck, Stefan, 2000. "A future for carbon taxes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-412, March.
- Halkos, George, 2012. "The impact of government expenditure on the environment: An empirical investigation," MPRA Paper 39957, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George & Paizanos, Epameinondas, 2014. "Exploring the effect of economic growth and government expenditure on the environment," MPRA Paper 56084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.