Sustainable Rates Of Return For Milk Quotas In Ontario
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics in its series Working Papers with number 123571.
Date of creation: Jul 1987
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; International Relations/Trade;
Other versions of this item:
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1988. "Sustainable Rates of Return for Milk Quotas in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 36(1), pages 119-126, 03.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1988. "Sustainable Rates of Return for Milk Quotas in Ontario," Staff General Research Papers 11270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Sumner, Daniel A. & Havenner, Arthur M., 1997. "Time Series Analysis of a Policy-Created Asset: The Case of the California Dairy Quota," 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada 35926, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Weersink, Alfons & Martin, Craig, 2002. "The Value Of Dairy Quota Under A Commercial Export Milk Program," Working Papers 34107, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Meilke, Karl D. & Sarker, Rakhal & Le Roy, Danny G., 1996. "Analyzing The Potential For Increased Trade In Dairy Products: A Canadian Perspective," Understanding Canada\United States Dairy Disputes; Proceedings of the 2nd Canada\U.S. Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop-1996 16959, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Wilson, Norbert L.W. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2004. "Explaining Variations in the Price of Dairy Quota: Flow Returns, Liquidity, Quota Characteristics, and Policy Risk," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(01), April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.