Conceptual Issues In Livestock Insurance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Rutgers University, Food Policy Institute in its series Working Papers with number 18171.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jeffrey R. Stokes & William I. Nayda & Burton C. English, 1997. "The Pricing of Revenue Assurance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 439-451.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A., 1976. "The valuation of options for alternative stochastic processes," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 145-166.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-54, May-June.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Yin, Shihong, 2002. "On The Pricing Of Cross Currency Futures Options For Canadian Grains And Livestock," Working Papers 34123, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Hart, Chad E. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hayes, Dermot J., 2001.
"Livestock Revenue Insurance,"
Staff General Research Papers
1932, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Chad E. Hart & Bruce A. Babcock & Dermot J. Hayes, 2001. "Livestock Revenue Insurance," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 99-wp224, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- John Duncan & Robert J. Myers, 2000. "Crop Insurance under Catastrophic Risk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 842-855.
- Viswanath Tirupattur & Robert J. Hauser & Phelim P. Boyle, 1997. "Theory and Measurement of Exotic Options in U.S. Agricultural Support Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(4), pages 1127-1139.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.