The Upcoming Round Of Agricultural Trade Negotiations: Possible Us Objectives And Constraints
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies in its series Agricultural Policy Papers with number 23682.
Date of creation: 1999
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Swinbank, Alan, 1999. "CAP Reform and the WTO: Compatibility and Developments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 389-407, August.
- Blandford, David & Fulponi, Linda, 1999. "Emerging Public Concerns in Agriculture: Domestic Policies and International Trade Commitments," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 409-24, August.
- Roney, Jack, 1999. "Sweetener Industry Trade Policy Issues On The Horizon: Dangers, Opportunities," Agricultural Outlook Forum 1999 32953, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Doering, Otto C., III & Paarlberg, Philip L., 1998. "Critical Questions about the Farm Crisis: Causes and Remedies," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(4).
- Josling, Tim & Tangermann, Stefan, 1999. "Implementation of the WTO Agreement on Agriculture and Developments for the Next Round of Negotiations," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 371-88, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.