2nd Forum on Irrigation and water for sustainable development: 15 –16 December, 2008 Ghion Hotel, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Water Management Institute in its series IWMI Conference Proceedings with number 118411.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Sustainable development; Irrigation management; Irrigation water; Irrigated farming; Irrigation systems; Supplemental irrigation; Land management; Land use; Investment; Case studies; Government policy; Rural poverty; Groundwater; Small scale systems; Socioeconomic development; Economic aspects; Economic growth; Income; Water management; Water resources development; Water harvesting; Water supply; Public policy; Agricultural production; Developing countries; Public-private cooperation; History; Case studies; River basins; Crop production; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Financial Economics; Food Security and Poverty; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Public Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adeoti, Adeoti & Barry, Boubacar & Namara, Regassa & Kamara, Abdul & Titiati, Atsu, 2007. "Treadle pump irrigation and poverty in Ghana," IWMI Research Reports H040628, International Water Management Institute.
- Kakwani, Nanak, 1993. "Statistical Inference in the Measurement of Poverty," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 632-39, November.
- Shah, T. & Alam, M. & Kumar, M. D. & Nagar, R. K. & Singh, M., 2000. "Pedaling out of poverty: social impact of a manual irrigation technology in South Asia," IWMI Books, Reports H027051, International Water Management Institute.
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-66, May.
- Sascha O. Becker & Andrea Ichino, 2002. "Estimation of average treatment effects based on propensity scores," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 2(4), pages 358-377, November.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2006. "DAD: a Software for Poverty and Distributive Analysis," Working Papers PMMA 2006-10, PEP-PMMA.
- Wodon, Quentin T., 1999.
"Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2076, The World Bank.
- Quentin Wodon, 2000. "Microdeterminants of consumption, poverty, growth, and inequality in Bangladesh," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1337-1352.
- Atkinson, A B, 1987. "On the Measurement of Poverty," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 749-64, July.
- Tushaar Shah & Alam, M & Kumar, M. Dinesh. & Nagar, R. K. & Singh, Mahendra, 2000. "Pedaling out of poverty: Social impact of a manual irrigation technology in South Asia," IWMI Research Reports H 27051, International Water Management Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.