The European Union’S Framework For Climate Change Adaptation: Implications Of Agriculture’S Adaptation Through Sustained Yield Growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium in its series Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany with number 91406.
Date of creation: 2010
Date of revision:
Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-08-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2010-08-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2010-08-06 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-08-06 (Microeconomic European Issues)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Somwaru, Agapi & Dirkse, Steve, 2012. "Dynamic PEATSim Model: Documenting Its Use in Analyzing Global Commodity Markets," Technical Bulletins 129359, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.