The Effects of Agricultural Policy Reform on Poverty in Brazil
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Agricultural Policy Reform and Adjustment Project (IAPRAP) in its series Policy Reform and Adjustment Workshop, October 23-25, 2003, Imperial College London, Wye Campus with number 15752.
Date of creation: 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://agadjust.aers.psu.edu/
Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002.
"Estimating the poverty impacts of trade liberalization,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2790, The World Bank.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J., 2002. "Estimating the Poverty Impacts of Trade Liberalization," GTAP Working Papers 1163, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Harrison, Glenn W. & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Tarr,David & Gurgel, Angelo, 2003. "Regional, multilateral, and unilateral trade policies on MERCOSUR for growth and poverty reduction in Brazil," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3051, The World Bank.
- Hertel, Thomas & Maros Ivanic & Paul Preckel & John Cranfield, 2003. "Trade Liberalization and the Structure of Poverty in Developing Countries," GTAP Working Papers 1207, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Krueger, Anne O & Schiff, Maurice & Valdes, Alberto, 1988. "Agricultural Incentives in Developing Countries: Measuring the Effect of Sectoral and Economywide Policies," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(3), pages 255-71, September.
- Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sherman, 1999. "To trade or not to trade: non-separable farm household models in partial and general equilibrium," TMD discussion papers 37, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.