Maximum Residue Limits: Protectionism or Food Safety?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Agricultural and Applied Economics Association in its series 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington with number 124931.
Date of creation: 12 Aug 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Food Security and Poverty;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher Costello & Carol McAusland, 2003. "Protectionism, Trade, and Measures of Damage from Exotic Species Introductions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(4), pages 964-975.
- Drogué, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2012.
"Pesticide residues and trade, the apple of discord?,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 641-649.
- Drogue, Sophie & DeMaria, Federica, 2011. "Pesticides Residues and Trade: the Apple of Discord?," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114445, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ronald Fischer & Pablo Serra, 1998.
"Standards and Protection,"
Documentos de Trabajo
45, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- John Wilson & Tsunehiro Otsuki & Baishali Majumdsar, 2003.
"Balancing food safety and risk: do drug residue limits affect international trade in beef?,"
Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 377-402.
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Majumdar, Baishali, 2003. "Balancing Food Safety And Risk: Do Drug Residue Limits Affect International Trade In Beef?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21971, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2012.
"Stringent Maximum Residue Limits, Protectionism, and Competitiveness: The Cases of the US and Canada,"
Staff General Research Papers
35584, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xiong, Bo & Beghin, John C., 2012. "Stringent Maximum Residue Limits, Protectionism, and Competitiveness: The Cases of the US and Canada," Working Papers 142384, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.