Effects of the Panama Canal on U.S. Competitiveness on the World Soybean Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) in its series 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA with number 21418.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Bessler, David A. & Fuller, Stephen W., 2004. "Analysis Of Dynamic Interrelationships Between Transportation Rates And Grain Prices," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20339, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Takayama, T & Woodland, A D, 1970. "Equivalence of Price and Quantity Formulations of Spatial Equilibrium: Purified Duality in Quadratic and Concave Programming," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 889-906, November.
- Ingrid Bryan, 1974. "The effect of ocean transport costs on the demand for some Canadian exports," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 110(4), pages 642-662, December.
- Haigh, Michael S. & Bryant, Henry L., 2001. "The effect of barge and ocean freight price volatility in international grain markets," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 41-58, June.
- Waters, W G, II, 1970. "Transport Costs, Tariffs, and the Pattern of Industrial Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 60(5), pages 1013-20, December.
- Inaba, Fred S & Wallace, Nancy E, 1989. "Spatial Price Competition and the Demand for Freight Transportation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 614-25, November.
- Waters, W G, II, 1974. "Transport Costs and the Static Welfare Costs of Tariffs," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(4), pages 730-33, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.