Estimating Economies of Scope Using Profit Function: A Dual Approach of the Normalized Quadratic Profit Function
AbstractReplaced with revised version of paper 06/26/06.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) in its series 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA with number 21103.
Date of creation: 2006
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Featherstone, Allen M. & Moss, Charles B., 1993. "Measuring Economies of Scale and Scope in Agricultural Banking," Proceedings: 1993 Regional Committee NC-207, October 4-5, 1993, Chicago, Illinois 131339, Regional Research Committee NC-1014: Agricultural and Rural Finance Markets in Transition.
- Lusk, Jayson L. & Featherstone, Allen M. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Abdulkadri, Abdullahi O., 2002. "Empirical properties of duality theory," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(1), March.
- Cohn, Elchanan & Rhine, Sherrie L W & Santos, Maria C, 1989. "Institutions of Higher Education as Multi-product Firms: Economies of Scale and Scope," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(2), pages 284-90, May.
- Coffey, Brian K. & Featherstone, Allen M., 2004. "Nonparametric Estimation Of Multiproduct And Product-Specific Economies Of Scale," 2004 Annual Meeting, February 14-18, 2004, Tulsa, Oklahoma 34592, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Gao, Zhifeng & Moss, Charles B., 2013. "Testing Market Power with Profit Functions: a Dual Approach with Normalized Quadratic," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143105, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.