Towards a Relational Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Adelaide, School of Economics in its series School of Economics Working Papers with number 2005-04.
Length: 31 pages
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gregory D. Graff & Gordon C. Rausser & Arthur A. Small, 2003.
"Agricultural Biotechnology's Complementary Intellectual Assets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 85(2), pages 349-363, May.
- Graff, Gregory D. & Rausser, Gordon C. & Small, Arthur Adams, 2001. "Agricultural biotechnology's complementary intellectual assets," CUDARE Working Paper Series 925, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Suren Basov, 2005.
"Bounded rationality: static versus dynamic approaches,"
Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 871-885, 06.
- Suren Basov, 2003. "Bounded Rationality:Static Versus Dynamic Approaches," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 874, The University of Melbourne.
- Suren Basov, 2002. "Bounded Rationality: Static versus Dynamic Approach," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 864, The University of Melbourne.
- Narula,Rajneesh & Hagedoorn,John, 1998.
"Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements,"
025, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- John Hagedoorn & Rajneesh Narula, . "Innovating through strategic alliances: moving towards international partnerships and contractual agreements," STEP Report series 199805, The STEP Group, Studies in technology, innovation and economic policy.
- Rabin, Matthew, 1993.
"Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1281-1302, December.
- Matthew Rabin., 1992. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Economics Working Papers 92-199, University of California at Berkeley.
- M. Rabin, 2001. "Incorporating Fairness into Game Theory and Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 511, David K. Levine.
- John H Dunning, 1995. "Reappraising the Eclectic Paradigm in an Age of Alliance Capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 461-491, September.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003.
"Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing,"
0320, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2004. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 162-178, 04.
- Jerry G. Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2003. "Are Faculty Critical? Their Role in University-Industry Licensing," NBER Working Papers 9991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eran Binenbaum & Philip G. Pardey & Brian D. Wright, 2001. "Public-Private Research Relationships: The Consultative Group on International Agricultural Research," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 748-753.
- Matthew Rabin., 1997.
"Psychology and Economics,"
Economics Working Papers
97-251, University of California at Berkeley.
- Teece, David J., 1986.
"Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy,"
Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 285-305, December.
- Teece, David J., 1993. "Profiting from technological innovation: Implications for integration, collaboration, licensing and public policy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 112-113, April.
- Binenbaum, Eran, 2004. "The Intellectual Property Strategy of International Agricultural Research Centres," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 12.
- Hernán, Roberto & Marín Uribe, Pedro Luis & Siotis, Georges, 2000.
"An Empirical Evaluation Of The Determinants Of Research Joint Venture Formation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2442, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Roberto Hern·n & Pedro L. MarÌn & Georges Siotis, 2003. "An empirical evaluation of the determinants of Research Joint Venture Formation," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 75-89, 03.
- Cohen, Wesley M. & Levin, Richard C., 1989. "Empirical studies of innovation and market structure," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1059-1107 Elsevier.
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953.
- repec:ags:auagre:126560 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Dunning, 2001. "The Eclectic (OLI) Paradigm of International Production: Past, Present and Future," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(2), pages 173-190.
- Isabelle Brocas, 2004. "Optimal Regulation of Cooperative R&D Under Incomplete Information," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 81-120, 03.
- Holmstrom, Bengt R. & Tirole, Jean, 1989. "The theory of the firm," Handbook of Industrial Organization, in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-133 Elsevier.
- Michael R. Darby & Lynne G. Zucker & Andrew Wang, 2004. "Joint Ventures, Universities, and Success in the Advanced Technology Program," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 22(2), pages 145-161, 04.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dmitriy Kvasov).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.