Report NEP-TRE-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David C Broadstock & Xun Chen, 2012. "A possible role for discriminatory fuel duty in reducing the emissions from road transport: Some UK evidence," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS), Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey 136, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Concas, Sisinnio, 2012. "Highway capital expenditures and induced vehicle travel," MPRA Paper 40757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2012.
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M., 2012. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Gasoline Taxes: Why Where We Live Matters," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-30, Resources For the Future.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2012. "Supranational Infrastructure Regulation: Institutional Opportunities and Challenges," Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles ECARES 2012-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Albers, Sascha & Heuermann, Caroline, 2012. "Competitive dynamics across industries: An analysis of inter-industry competition in German passenger transportation," Working Paper Series 109, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2012. "Using Vehicle Taxes to Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions Rates of New Passenger Vehicles: Evidence from France, Germany, and Sweden," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-34, Resources For the Future.
- Steven Stillman & Trinh Le & John Gibson & Hyslop, Dean & David C. MarÃ©, 2012. "The Relationship between Individual Labour Market Outcomes, Household Income and Expenditure, and Inequality and Poverty in New Zealand from 1983 to 2003," Working Papers, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research 12_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- SchallabÃ¶ck, Karl Otto & Carpantier, Rike & Fischedick, Manfred & Ritthoff, Michael & Wilke, Georg & Bauhaus, Wencke & SchrÃ¶der, Sebastian, 2012. "Modellregionen ElektromobilitÃ¤t: Umweltbegleitforschung ElektromobilitÃ¤t," Wuppertal Reports 6, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Bell, Clive, 2012. "Estimating the social profitability of India's rural roads program : a bumpy ride," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6168, The World Bank.
- Van-Ilya, Andrei, 2012. "Spatial Allocation of Economy as a Fiber Bundle," MPRA Paper 40820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Clive & van Dillen, Susanne, 2012. "How does India's rural roads program affect the grassroots ? findings from a survey in Orissa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6167, The World Bank.
- Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Aviation, Carbon, and the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers, Resources For the Future dp-12-22, Resources For the Future.
- Raphael A. Auer & Thomas Chaney & Philip SaurÃ©, 2012. "Quality pricing-to-market," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 125, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.