Report NEP-TRA-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saul Estrin & Milica Uvalic, 2013. "Foreign direct investment into transition economies: Are the Balkans different?," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs), London School of Economics / European Institute 4, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Gallagher, Mary & Giles, John & Park, Albert & Wang, Meiyan, 2013. "China's 2008 labor contract law : implementation and implications for China's workers," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6542, The World Bank.
- Richard B. Freeman & Xiaoying Li, 2013. "How Does China's New Labor Contract Law Affect Floating Workers?," NBER Working Papers 19254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diana Cheung & Ysaline Padieu, 2013. "Heterogeneity of the effects of health insurance on household savings: Evidence from rural China," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13056, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Nele Noesselt, 2013. "Microblogs in China: Bringing the State Back In," GIGA Working Paper Series 214, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Nikoloski, Zlatko & Ajwad, Mohamed Ihsan, 2013. "Do economic crises lead to health and nutrition behavior responses ? analysis using longitudinal data from Russia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6538, The World Bank.
- Chen, Xi, 2013. "Relative Deprivation in China," MPRA Paper 48582, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Daniel Shestakov, 2013. "Risks, responsibility and public respect: Cases of entrepreneurs elected in the USA and in Russia," Published Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy 142, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- ÃdÃ¡m TÃ¶rÃ¶k & GyÃ¶ngyi Csuka & Bernadett KovÃ¡cs & Anita Veres, 2013. "The "resurrection" of industrial policy in the European Union and its impact on industrial policy in the New Member Countries," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 26, WWWforEurope.
- Minquan Liu, 2013. "Social Policies in China and India: the Role of Land Ownership and of Economic Size," One Pager, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth 202, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Joachim Betz, 2013. "The Reform of Chinaâ€˜s Energy Policies," GIGA Working Paper Series 216, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa, 2012.
"Ð¤Ð¾Ñ€Ð¼Ð¸Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ðµ ÐÐ° Ð§Ð¾Ð²ÐµÑˆÐºÐ¸Ñ ÐšÐ°Ð¿Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð» ÐŸÑ€ÐµÐ· ÐšÐ¾Ð¼ÑƒÐ½Ð¸Ð·Ð¼Ð°: Ð‘ÑŠÐ»Ð³Ð°Ñ€Ð¸Ñ
[Fostering Human Capital Accumulation during Communism: the Case of Bulgaria]," MPRA Paper 48105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wim NaudÃ© & Adam Szirmai, 2013. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Development," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2013/17, Maastricht School of Management.
- Berulava, George, 2013. "Do Trust-Based Relations Improve Firmâ€™s Performance? Evidence from Transition Economies," MPRA Paper 48430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Sergey Zhavoronkov & Vladimir Mau, 2013. "The Absent State: Failures Of The Judicial System, Dependent And Corrupt Courts, Police And Security Services," Published Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy 139, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.
- Huimin Chung & Cheng Gao & Jie Lu & Bruce Mizrach, 2013. "An Empirical Analysis of the Shanghai and Shenzhen Limit Order Books," Departmental Working Papers, Rutgers University, Department of Economics 201319, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Shumska, Svitlana & Stepanenko-Lypovyk, Bohdana, 2012.
"ÐœÑ–Ð¶Ð½Ð°Ñ€Ð¾Ð´Ð½Ñ– Ð—Ð»Ð¸Ñ‚Ñ‚Ñ Ð¢Ð° ÐŸÐ¾Ð³Ð»Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ð½Ð½Ñ Ð£ Ð¤Ñ–Ð½Ð°Ð½ÑÐ¾Ð²Ð¾Ð¼Ñƒ Ð¡ÐµÐºÑ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ñ–: Ð¡Ð²Ñ–Ñ‚Ð¾Ð²Ñ– Ð¢ÐµÐ½Ð´ÐµÐ½Ñ†Ñ–Ñ— Ð¢Ð° ÐžÑÐ¾Ð±Ð»Ð¸Ð²Ð¾ÑÑ‚Ñ– ÐŸÑ€Ð¾ÑÐ²Ñƒ Ð’ Ð£ÐºÑ€Ð°Ñ—Ð½Ñ–
[I," MPRA Paper 48426, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2013.
- Pierre Boulanger & Emanuele Ferrari & Jerzy Michalek & Cristina Vinyes, 2013. "Analysis of the impact of Croatia's accession to the EU on the agri-food sectors. A focus on trade and agricultural policies," JRC-IPTS Working Papers JRC77246, Institute for Prospective and Technological Studies, Joint Research Centre.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013. "Ð•Ñ„ÐµÐºÑ‚Ð¸ ÐžÑ‚ ÐŸÐ¾Ð»Ð¸Ñ‚Ð¸ÐºÐ¸Ñ‚Ðµ, Ð¤Ð¸Ð½Ð°Ð½ÑÐ¸Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ð¸ ÐžÑ‚ Ð•Ð²Ñ€Ð¾Ð¿ÐµÐ¹ÑÐºÐ¸Ñ‚Ðµ Ð¤Ð¾Ð½Ð´Ð¾Ð²Ðµ: ÐžÑ†ÐµÐ½ÑÐ²Ð°Ð½Ðµ ÐÐ° Ð’ÑŠÐ·Ð´ÐµÐ¹ÑÑ‚Ð²Ð¸ÐµÑ‚Ð¾ ÐÐ° Ð˜Ð½Ð²ÐµÑÑ‚Ð¸Ñ†Ð¸Ð¸Ñ‚Ðµ Ð’ ÐžÐ±Ñ€Ð," MPRA Paper 48176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Simeonova-Ganeva, Ralitsa & Panayotova, Nataliya & Ganev, Kaloyan, 2013. "ÐœÐ¾Ð´ÐµÐ»Ð¸Ñ€Ð°Ð½Ðµ ÐÐ° Ð’ÑŠÐ·Ð²Ñ€Ð°Ñ‰Ð°ÐµÐ¼Ð¾ÑÑ‚Ñ‚Ð° ÐžÑ‚ ÐžÐ±Ñ€Ð°Ð·Ð¾Ð²Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ðµ Ð˜ Ð ÐµÐ°Ð»Ð¸Ð·Ð°Ñ†Ð¸Ñ ÐÐ° ÐŸÑ€Ð¸Ñ‚ÐµÐ¶Ð°Ñ‚ÐµÐ»Ð¸Ñ‚Ðµ ÐÐ° Ð”Ð¾ÐºÑ‚Ð¾Ñ€ÑÐºÐ¸ Ð¡Ñ‚ÐµÐ¿ÐµÐ½Ð¸ ÐÐ° ÐŸÐ°Ð·Ð°Ñ€Ð° Ð," MPRA Paper 48175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstanin Yanovsky & Dmitry Cherney & Artem Shadrin, 2013. "Modern Robbers: Special Interest Groups And Braking The Economic Growth," Published Papers, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy 141, Gaidar Institute for Economic Policy, revised 2013.