Ефекти От Политиките, Финансирани От Европейските Фондове: Оценяване На Въздействието На Инвестициите В Образование И Наука В България
[Effects of EU Funded Policies: Net Impact Assessment of Investments in Education and Science in Bulgaria]
AbstractThe main objective of the paper is to provide an estimation of the impact of the investments in education and science in Bulgaria, financed by the European structural instruments. It provides net impact assessment as of end of 2012 as well as projections of potential effect until 2020. The methodology used is based on application of SIBILA model (Vasilev, Ganev, Simeonova-Ganeva, Chobanov & Tsvetkov, 2011).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 48176.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
economic policies; impact assessment; european funds; human capital; technological capital;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E6 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-07-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2013-07-28 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-07-28 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri L .F. Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2006.
"Fertile Soil for Structural Funds?A Panel Data Analysis of the Conditional Effectiveness of European Cohesion Policy,"
Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 59(1), pages 17-42, 02.
- Sjef Ederveen & Henri de Groot & Richard Nahuis, 2002. "Fertile soil for structural funds? A panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," CPB Discussion Paper 10, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- S. Ederveen & H.L.F. de Groot & R. Nahuis, 2003. "Fertile soil for structural funds? a panel data analysis of the conditional effectiveness of European cohesion policy," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 03-14, Utrecht School of Economics.
- repec:fth:harver:1532 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt, 2007. "Do economic models tell us anything useful about Cohesion Policy impacts? A comparison of HERMIN, QUEST and ECOMOD," Working Papers, GEFRA - Gesellschaft fuer Finanz- und Regionalanalysen 3-2007, GEFRA - Gesellschaft fuer Finanz- und Regionalanalysen.
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003.
"Macro-Regional Evaluation of the Structural Funds Using the HERMIN Modelling Framework,"
Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI)
WP152, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- John Bradley & Gerhard Untiedt & Edgar Morgenroth, 2003. "Macro-regional evaluation of the structural funds using the Hermin modelling framework," SCIENZE REGIONALI, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(3).
- John Bradley & Edgar Morgenroth & Gerhard Untiedt, 2003. "Macro-regional evaluation of the Structural Funds using the HERMIN modelling framework," ERSA conference papers ersa03p313, European Regional Science Association.
- Kyriacou, George A., 1991. "Level and Growth Effects of Human Capital: A Cross-Country Study of the Convergence Hypothesis," Working Papers, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University 91-26, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- Maaike Beugelsdijk & Sylvester C.W. Eijffinger, 2005.
"The Effectiveness of Structural Policy in the European Union: An Empirical Analysis for the EU-15 in 1995-2001,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(1), pages 37-51, 03.
- Beugelsdijk, S. & Eijffinger, S.C.W., 2005. "The effectiveness of structural policy in the European Union: An empirical analysis for the EU-15 in 1995-2001," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-142546, Tilburg University.
- Shahidur R. Khandker & Gayatri B. Koolwal & Hussain A. Samad, 2010. "Handbook on Impact Evaluation : Quantitative Methods and Practices," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2693, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.