Report NEP-SEA-2008-10-07This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Klemm & Dennis P. J. Botman & Reza Baqir, 2008. "Investment Incentives and Effective Tax Rates in the Philippines:A Comparison With Neighboring Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/207, International Monetary Fund.
- Sanjay Kalra, 2008. "Global Volatility and Forex Returns in East Asia," IMF Working Papers 08/208, International Monetary Fund.
- Sahminan Sahminan, 2008. "Effectiveness of monetary policy communication in Indonesia and Thailand," BIS Working Papers 262, Bank for International Settlements.
- Andrea Cipollini & George Kapetanios, 2008. "Forecasting Financial Crises and Contagion in Asia using Dynamic Factor Analysis," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 014, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Abe, Kazutomo & Wilson, John S., 2008. "Governance, corruption, and trade in the Asia Pacific region," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4731, The World Bank.
- Brahima Coulibaly & Jonathan Millar, 2008. "The Asian financial crisis, uphill flow of capital, and global imbalances: evidence from a micro study," International Finance Discussion Papers 942, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Roberta Colavecchio & Michael Funke, 2008. "Volatility Transmission between Renminbi and Asia-Pacific on-shore and off-shore U.S. dollar futures," Quantitative Macroeconomics Working Papers 20803, Hamburg University, Department of Economics.
- Luiz de Mello, 2008. "Indonesia: Growth Performance and Policy Challenges," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 637, OECD Publishing.
- Diego Moccero, 2008. "Improving the Business and Investment Climate in Indonesia," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 638, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Warr, 2008. "Poverty Reduction Through Long-term Growth: The Thai Experience," Departmental Working Papers 2008-19, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Barry Bosworth & Susan M. Collins & Aaron Flaaen, . "Trading with Asia's Giants," Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi Working Papers 220, Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations, New Delhi, India.
- Alun H. Thomas & Jun Il Kim & Aqib Aslam, 2008. "Equilibrium Non-Oil Current Account Assessments for Oil Producing Countries," IMF Working Papers 08/198, International Monetary Fund.
- Masahiro Hori & Yu Ching Wong, 2008. "Efficiency Costs of Myanmarâ€™s Multiple Exchange Rate Regime," IMF Working Papers 08/199, International Monetary Fund.
- Item repec:cdl:agrebk:1064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore