Report NEP-POL-2010-06-04This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Healy, Andrew J. & Malhotra, Neil & Mo, Cecilia H., 2009. "Personal Emotions and Political Decision Making: Implications for Voter Competence," Research Papers 2034, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Enriqueta Aragones & Santiago Sanchez-Pages, 2010. "The disadvantage of winning an election," ESE Discussion Papers 194, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Jinhui Bai and Roger Lagunoff, 2010. "Revealed Political Power," Working Papers gueconwpa~10-10-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Eoin F. McGuirk & Eoin F. McGuirk, 2010. "The Illusory Leader: Natural Resources, Taxation and Accountability," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp327, IIIS.
- Fabien Lange & László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Power indices expressed in terms of minimal winning coalitions," Working Paper Series 1002, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010. "Voting games with endogenously infeasible coalitions," Working Paper Series 1001, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Larsson, Anna & Parente, Stephen, 2010. "Democracy as a Middle Ground: A Uni…ed Theory of Development and Political Regimes," Research Papers in Economics 2010:7, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Stefano Gagliarducci & Tommaso Nannicini, 2010. "Do Better Paid Politicians Perform Better? Disentangling Incentives from Selection," CEIS Research Paper 162, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 28 May 2010.
- Wiberg, Magnus, 2010. "Comparative Trade Policy," Research Papers in Economics 2010:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Roberto Ezcurra, 2010. "Is fiscal decentralization harmful for economic growth? Evidence from the OECD countries," Working Papers 2010-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Markus Lampe, 2010. "Explaining nineteenth-century bilateralism: economic and political determinants of the Cobden-Chevalier network," Working Papers in Economic History wp10-06, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Historia Económica e Instituciones.
- Baron, David P. & Hirsch, Alexander V., 2009. "Common Agency Lobbying over Coalitions and Policy," Research Papers 2031, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jitka Maleckova & Dragana Stanisic, 2010. "Public Opinion and Terrorist Acts," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 32, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Salvador Barberà & Dolors Berga & Bernardo Moreno, 2009. "Single-dipped preferences," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 801.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Jacob Ladenburg & Søren Bøye Olsen, 2010. "Gender anomalies in Stated Preference surveys – Are biases really gender dependent?," IFRO Working Paper 2010/1, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Javier Gardeazabal, 2010. "Vote Shares in Spanish General Elections as a Fractional Response to the Economy and Conflict," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 33, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.