Report NEP-PKE-1998-06-03This is the archive for NEP-PKE, a report on new working papers in the area of Post Keynesian Economics. Karl Petrick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1998. "Minimum Wages and Training Revisited," NBER Working Papers 6651, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Gilchrist & Charles Himmelberg, 1998. "Investment, Fundamentals and Finance," NBER Working Papers 6652, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wuk:certdp:9606 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cla:levarc:1474 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marco Lossani & Piergiovanna Natale & Patrizio Tirelli, 1996. "Macroeconomics and Politics Revisited. Do Central Banks Matter?," Working Papers 9612, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Andrew S. Skinner, . "Adam Smith: The French Connection," Working Papers 9703, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:cla:levarc:889134977 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ellingsen, Tore & Söderström, Ulf, 1998. "Monetary Policy and Market Interest Rates," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 242, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 08 Mar 1999.
- Item repec:fmg:fmgdps:dp0175 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fredriksson, Peter, 1997. "The Political Economy of Public Employment Programs," Working Paper Series 1997:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Peter Cramton, 1984. "Bargaining with Incomplete Information: An Infinite-Horizon Model with Two-Sided Uncertainty," Papers of Peter Cramton 84res, University of Maryland, Department of Economics - Peter Cramton, revised 09 Jun 1998.
- Item repec:cla:levarc:-1571578938 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anton Muscatelli, 1996. "Political Consensus, Uncertain Preferences and Central Bank Independence," Working Papers 9615, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow, revised Nov 1996.