Report NEP-OPM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kappler, Marcus & Reisen, Helmut & Schularick, Moritz & Turkisch, Edouard, 2011. "The macroeconomic effects of large exchange rate appreciations," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 11-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Does International Trade Really Lead to Business Cycle Synchronization?-A panel data approach," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2011-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2011. "Financial globalization in emerging economies:Much ado about nothing?," Business School Working Papers, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella 2011-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Romain Houssa, 2010. "Spatial Propagation of Macroeconomic Shocks in Europe," Working Papers, University of Namur, Department of Economics 1009, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Viani, 2011. "Measuring International Risk-Sharing: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2011/10, European University Institute.
- Carlos Llano-Verduras & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2011. "Is the Border Effect an Artefact of Geographic Aggregation?," Working Papers, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia 1108, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2011. "A redux of the workhorse NOEM model with capital accumulation and incomplete asset markets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 74, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2011. "Over the hedge : exchange rate volatility, commodity price correlations, and the structure of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5590, The World Bank.
- Sanusi, Aliyu Rafindadi, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through to consumer prices in Ghana: Evidence from structural vector auto-regression," MPRA Paper 29491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2010. "Analyzing the link between real exchange rate and productivity," MPRA Paper 29548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2011. "Exchange rate uncertainty and optimal participation in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5593, The World Bank.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2011. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage, Complex Goods and Organizational Choice," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2011:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sidorov, Alexander, 2011. "The Impact of Exogenous Asymmetry on Trade and Agglomeration in Core-Periphery Model," MPRA Paper 29627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Viet Trung & Nguyen Thi Thuy Vinh, 2011. "The impact of oil prices, real effective exchange rate and inflation on economic activity: Novel evidence for Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University DP2011-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.