Report NEP-OPM-2011-03-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomic. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kappler, Marcus & Reisen, Helmut & Schularick, Moritz & Turkisch, Edouard, 2011. "The macroeconomic effects of large exchange rate appreciations," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-016, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Michael Artis & Toshihiro Okubo, 2011. "Does International Trade Really Lead to Business Cycle Synchronization?-A panel data approach," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-05, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.
- Eduardo Levy-Yeyati & Tomas Williams, 2011. "Financial globalization in emerging economies:Much ado about nothing?," Business School Working Papers 2011-01, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Romain Houssa, 2010. "Spatial Propagation of Macroeconomic Shocks in Europe," Working Papers 1009, University of Namur, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Viani, 2011. "Measuring International Risk-Sharing: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence from OECD Countries," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/10, European University Institute.
- Carlos Llano-Verduras & Asier Minondo & Francisco Requena-Silvente, 2011. "Is the Border Effect an Artefact of Geographic Aggregation?," Working Papers 1108, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Enrique Martinez-Garcia, 2011. "A redux of the workhorse NOEM model with capital accumulation and incomplete asset markets," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 74, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Raddatz, Claudio, 2011. "Over the hedge : exchange rate volatility, commodity price correlations, and the structure of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5590, The World Bank.
- Sanusi, Aliyu Rafindadi, 2010. "Exchange rate pass-through to consumer prices in Ghana: Evidence from structural vector auto-regression," MPRA Paper 29491, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Diallo, Ibrahima Amadou, 2010. "Analyzing the link between real exchange rate and productivity," MPRA Paper 29548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mundaca, Gabriela, 2011. "Exchange rate uncertainty and optimal participation in international trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5593, The World Bank.
- Ferguson, Shon & Formai, Sara, 2011. "Institution-Driven Comparative Advantage, Complex Goods and Organizational Choice," Research Papers in Economics 2011:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Sidorov, Alexander, 2011. "The Impact of Exogenous Asymmetry on Trade and Agglomeration in Core-Periphery Model," MPRA Paper 29627, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Le Viet Trung & Nguyen Thi Thuy Vinh, 2011. "The impact of oil prices, real effective exchange rate and inflation on economic activity: Novel evidence for Vietnam," Discussion Paper Series DP2011-09, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University.