Report NEP-NET-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranon, 2005. "Risk-Sharing Networks," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0526, CIRPEE.
- Calvó-Armengol, Antoni & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2005. "Peer Effects and Social Networks in Education and Crime," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5244, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2005032 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Joseph E. Harrington, Jr, 2005. "Innovators, Imitators, and the Evolving Architecture of Social Networks," Economics Working Paper Archive, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics 529, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002049 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beverly Hirtle, 2005. "The impact of network size on bank branch performance," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 211, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Stefan Behringer, 2005. "Equilibrium non-reciprocal Access Pricing in the Telecommunication Industry," JEPS Working Papers, JEPS 05-002, JEPS.
- Doh-Shin Jeon, 2005. "A simple access pricing rule to achieve the Ramsey outcome for interconnected networks," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 808, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2005.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30002128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Brañas-Garza & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Natalia Jiménez & Giovanni Ponti, 2005. "An experimental device to elicit social networks," ThE Papers, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada. 05/19, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Paloma Fernandez Perez, 2005. "Networks of People in Specialty Production: Family Firms in the Iron and Steel Wire Industries in Spain (1870-2000)," Working Papers in Economics, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia 141, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- David S. Evans & Richard Schmalensee, 2005. "The Industrial Organization of Markets with Two-Sided Platforms," NBER Working Papers 11603, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Behringer, 2005. "Entry, Access Pricing, and Welfare in the Telecommunications Industry," JEPS Working Papers, JEPS 05-003, JEPS.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2005019 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabelle Sin & Steven Stillman, 2005. "The Geographical Mobility of Mâori in New Zealand," Labor and Demography, EconWPA 0509005, EconWPA.