Report NEP-MON-2006-02-26This is the archive for NEP-MON, a report on new working papers in the area of Monetary Economics. Bernd Hayo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Garretsen H. & Moons C. & van Aarle B., 2005. "Monetary Policy in the Euro-Area: An Analysis Using a Stylized New-Keynesian Model," Working Papers 2005032, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Moons C. & Van Poeck A., 2005. "Does one size fit all? A Taylor-rule based analysis of monetary policy for current and future EMU members," Working Papers 2005026, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Mette Ersbak Bang Nielsen, . "Exchange Rate Targeting in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 367, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Oleg Korenok & Stanislav Radchenko, 2005. "Expectations Anchoring in Inflation Targeting Regimes," Working Papers 0503, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Zisimos Koustas & Jean-Francois Lamarche, 2006. "Policy-Induced Mean Reversion in the Real Interest Rate?," Working Papers 0601, Brock University, Department of Economics.
- Man-Seop Park, 2005. "Finance and the Cambridge Equation: A Commentary Note," Discussion Paper Series 0504, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Van Poeck A. & Vanneste J. & Veiner M., 2005. "Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in the new EU member countries," Working Papers 2005015, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Guisan, M. Carmen, 2005. "Exchange Rates, Foreign Trade Prices and PPs in OECD Countries: An Analysis of the period 1960-2003," Economic Development 84, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..