Exchange rate regimes and exchange market pressure in the new EU member countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics in its series Working Papers with number 2005015.
Length: 32 pages
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Prinsstraat 13, B-2000 Antwerpen
Web page: https://www.uantwerp.be/en/faculties/applied-economic-sciences/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-02-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2006-02-26 (European Economics)
- NEP-FMK-2006-02-26 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IFN-2006-02-26 (International Finance)
- NEP-MON-2006-02-26 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2006-02-26 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Franc Klaassen & Henk Jager, 2007. "Model-free Measurement of Exchange Market Pressure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-112/2, Tinbergen Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joeri Nys).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.