Report NEP-MKT-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chen, Xuqi & Gao, Zhifeng, 2013. "Chinese Consumer Knowledge, Perception and Willingness to Pay for Orange Juice Products: Any Opportunities for the U.S. Juice Producers？," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143104, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yang, Shang-Ho & Woods, Timothy A., 2013. "Assessing Consumer Willingness to Pay for Ground Bison Given Nutrition Information," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143079, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Nistor, Cristian, 2013. "A conceptual model for the use of social media in companies," MPRA Paper 44224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maples, McKenzie & Morgan, Kimberly L. & Interis, Matthew G. & Harri, Ardian, 2013. "Who Buys Food Directly from Producers in the Southeastern United States?," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142929, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Matthias Greiff & Henrik Egbert & Kreshnik Xhangolli, 2013. "Pay What You Want – But Pay Enough! Information Asymmetries and PWYW-Pricing," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201304, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Item repec:ags:saea13:143100 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vassalos, Michael & Hu, Wuyang & Woods, Timothy A. & Schieffer, Jack & Dillon, Carl R., 2013. "Fresh Vegetable Growers' Risk Perception, Risk Preference and Choice of Marketing Contracts: A Choice Experiment," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 142506, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Kleemann, Linda, 2013. "Knowing where organic markets move next: An analysis of developing countries in the pineapple market," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Yi Qian & Qiang Gong & Yuxin Chen, 2013. "Untangling Searchable and Experiential Quality Responses to Counterfeits," NBER Working Papers 18784, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- O. Ashton Morgan & John C. Whitehead & William L. Huth & Gregory S. Martin & Richard Sjolander, 2013. "A Split-Sample Revealed and Stated Preference Demand Model to Examine Homogenous Subgroup Consumer Behavior Responses to Information and Food Safety Technology Treatments," Working Papers 13-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Zapata, Samuel D. & Carpio, Carlos E. & Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Lamie, R. David, 2013. "Producer Willingness to Pay for the Services Provided by an Electronic Trade Platform: The Case of MarketMaker," 2013 Annual Meeting, February 2-5, 2013, Orlando, Florida 143070, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.