Report NEP-MAC-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-MAC, a report on new working papers in the area of Macroeconomics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Susanto Basu & Brent Bundick, 2012. "Uncertainty Shocks in a Model of Effective Demand," NBER Working Papers 18420, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Reitz & Ulf. D. Slopek, 2012. "Fixing the Phillips Curve: The Case of Downward Nominal Wage Rigidity in the US," Kiel Working Papers 1795, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Josheski, Dushko & Lazarov, Darko, 2012. "New Keynesian Macroeconomics: Empirically tested in the case of Republic of Macedonia," EconStor Preprints 64403, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Chun Chang & Zheng Liu & Mark M. Spiegel, 2013. "Capital controls and optimal Chinese monetary policy," Working Paper Series, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco 2012-13, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Oliver RÃ¶hn & Rauf GÃ¶nenÃ§ & Vincent Koen & Ramazan KaraÅŸahin, 2012. "Tackling Turkey's External and Domestic Macroeconomic Imbalances," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 986, OECD Publishing.
- D'Amico, Stefania & English, William & LÃ³pez-Salido, J David & Nelson, Edward, 2012. "The Federal Reserveâ€™s Large-Scale Asset Purchase Programs: Rationale and Effects," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9145, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- GÃ¶rtz, Christoph & Tsoukalas, John D., 2012. "News and Financial Intermediation in Aggregate and Sectoral Fluctuations," Dynare Working Papers 12, CEPREMAP.
- Athanasios Geromichalos & Lucas Herrenbrueck, 2012. "Monetary Policy, Asset Prices, and Liquidity in Over-the-Counter Markets," Working Papers, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics 1220, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Yi Wen, 2012. "Liquidity and welfare," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-037, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Roger E.A. Farmer, 2012. "Qualitative Easing: How it Works and Why it Matters," NBER Working Papers 18421, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gagnon, Etienne & LÃ³pez-Salido, J David & Vincent, Nicolas, 2012. "Individual Price Adjustment along the Extensive Margin," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 9143, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mueller, Andreas I., 2012. "Separations, Sorting and Cyclical Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 6849, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- EscudÃ©, Guillermo J., 2012. "A DSGE model for a SOE with Systematic Interest and Foreign Exchange policies in which policymakers exploit the risk premium for stabilization purposes," Dynare Working Papers 15, CEPREMAP.
- Charpe, Matthieu & KÃ¼hn, Stefan, 2012. "Bargaining, Aggregate Demand and Employment," Dynare Working Papers 13, CEPREMAP.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 2012. "Greenspanâ€™s conundrum and the Fedâ€™s ability to affect long-term yields," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-036, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Brent Meyer & Guhan Venkatu, 2012. "Trimmed-mean inflation statistics: just hit the one in the middle," Working Paper 1217, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- William R. White, 2012. "Ultra easy monetary policy and the law of unintended consequences," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas 126, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Jess Benhabib & Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen, 2012. "Sentiments and aggregate demand fluctuations," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2012-039, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Michele Fratianni, 2012. "150 years of Italian political unity and economic dualism: An Introduction," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences 73, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Casey B. Mulligan, 2012. "Recent Marginal Labor Income Tax Rate Changes by Skill and Marital Status," NBER Working Papers 18426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Herrera, Pablo MatÃas & Masci, MartÃn Ezequiel, 2012.
"Posibles indicadores del sector turismo para la autoridad macroprudencial en la Argentina
[Possible tourism indicators for the argentinian macroprudential authority]," MPRA Paper 41591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ugo Albertazzi & Tiziano Ropele & Gabriele Sene & Federico M. Signoretti, 2012. "The impact of the sovereign debt crisis on the activity of Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 133, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Aurelio Bruzzo & Fabio Mantovani, 2012. "Le principali istituzioni finanziarie a livello internazionale e la crisi sistemica in Europa: dalla Grecia allÃ¢â‚¬â„¢Italia?," Working Papers 201211, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Moayedi, Vafa, 2012. "Detecting Islamic Calendar Effects on U.S. Meat Consumption: Is the Muslim Population Larger than Widely Assumed?," MPRA Paper 41554, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersen, Torben M & Bhattacharya, Joydeep, 2012. "A Dynamic Efficiency Rationale for Public Investment in the Health of the Young," Staff General Research Papers 35503, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.