Le principali istituzioni finanziarie a livello internazionale e la crisi sistemica in Europa: dalla Grecia allâ€™Italia?
AbstractThe main International Financial Institutions and the systemic crisis in Europe: from Greece to Italy? This study is divided into two main parts: in the first part we present an overview as comprehensive as possible and updated of financial institutions that operate in the world and in Europe, while, the second part, describes the way in which they have intervened to try to resolve the serious economic and financial crisis exploded recently in Greece. In this way, we try to help formulate an initial assessment of the effectiveness demonstrated by the agencies instructed to avert a default of the Greek economy, avoiding in this way the possible and feared propagation of the crisis to other countries belonging to European Monetary Union, for example Italy and Spain.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Ferrara, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 201211.
Length: 42 pages
Date of creation: 30 Jun 2012
Date of revision:
International financial institutions; European systemic crisis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E50 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - General
- E60 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F36 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Financial Aspects of Economic Integration
- F42 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - International Policy Coordination and Transmission
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto Benati).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.