Report NEP-INO-2013-07-28This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Suzanne Scotchmer, 2013. "Patents in the University: Priming the Pump and Crowding Out," NBER Working Papers 19252, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Brossard & Stéphanie Lavigne & Mustafa Erdem Sakinc, 2013. "Ownership structures and R&D in Europe: the good institutional investors, the bad and ugly impatient shareholders," Post-Print, HAL halshs-00843984, HAL.
- Arijit Mukherjee, 2013. "Patent pool under endogenous technology choice," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2013_07, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jul 2013.
- Ernest Miguélez & Rosina Moreno, 2013. "“Do labour mobility and technological collaborations foster geographical knowledge diffusion? The case of European regions”," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201314, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Aiello, Francesco & Pupo, Valeria & Ricotta, Fernanda, 2013. "Firm heterogeneity in TFP, sectoral innovation and geography. Evidence from Italy," MPRA Paper 48573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christine Greenhalgh, 2013. "Science, Technology, Innovation and IP in India - New Directions and Prospects," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 660, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Paméla Baillette & Bernard Fallery & Aurélie Girard, 2013. "La méthode Delphi pour définir les accords et les controverses : applications à l'innovation dans la traçabilité et dans le e-recrutement," Post-Print, HAL hal-00845535, HAL.
- Neil Kay, 2013. "Lock-in, path dependence, and the internationalization of QWERTY," Working Papers, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics 1310, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Hall, Joshua & Laincz, Christopher, 2012. "Optimal R&D Subsidies with Heterogeneous Firms in a Dynamic Setting," School of Economics Working Paper Series, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University 2012-13, LeBow College of Business, Drexel University.
- Wim Naudé & Adam Szirmai, 2013. "Technological Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Development," Working Papers, Maastricht School of Management 2013/17, Maastricht School of Management.
- Christine Greenhalgh & Philipp Schautschick, 2013. "Empirical studies of trade marks - the existing economic literature," Economics Series Working Papers, University of Oxford, Department of Economics 659, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Martin Falk, 2013. "New empirical findings for international investment in intangible assets," WWWforEurope Working Papers series, WWWforEurope 30, WWWforEurope.
- Ramdorai, Aditi & Herstatt, Cornelius, 2013. "Lessons from low-cost healthcare innovations for the Base-of the Pyramid markets: How incumbents can systematically create disruptive innovations," Working Papers, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management 74, Hamburg University of Technology (TUHH), Institute for Technology and Innovation Management.
- Babette Never, 2013. "Toward the Green Economy: Assessing Countries’ Green Power," GIGA Working Paper Series, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies 226, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2013. "Endogenous Matching in University-Industry Collaboration: Theory and Empirical Evidence from the UK," Working Papers, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics 704, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.