Report NEP-HRM-2007-03-31This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alison L. Booth & Melvyn Coles, 2006. "A Microfoundation for Increasing Returns in Human Capital Accumulation and the Under-Participation Trap," CEPR Discussion Papers 543, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Fabrice Murtin, 2006. "American Economic Development Since the Civil War or the Virtue of Education," CEP Discussion Papers dp0765, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Chiswick, Barry R. & Miller, Paul W., 2007. "The International Transferability of Immigrants’ Human Capital Skills," IZA Discussion Papers 2670, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederic, DOCQUIER & Olivier, LOHEST & Abdeslam, MARFOUK, 2007. "Brain drain in developing countries," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2007004, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Cristina Simon & Marãa Del Pilar Rojo & Raquel Martin, 2007. "Beyond Â´revenue per headÂ´?: human capital metrics, firm performance and the teaching of HRM in..," Working Papers Economia wp07-05, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Campos, Nauro F & Jolliffe, Dean, 2007. "Earnings, Schooling and Economic Reform: Econometric Evidence from Hungary (1986-2004)," IZA Discussion Papers 2678, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cardoso, Ana Rute & Verner, Dorte, 2007. "School drop-out and push-out factors in Brazil : the role of early parenthood, child labor, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4178, The World Bank.
- Jacob Vigdor & Jens Ludwig, 2007. "Segregation and the Black-White Test Score Gap," NBER Working Papers 12988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Oyer, 2007. "Ability and Employer Learning: Evidence from the Economist Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 12989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariga, Kenn & Brunello, Giorgio, 2007. "Does Secondary School Tracking Affect Performance? Evidence from IALS," IZA Discussion Papers 2643, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2409 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stenberg, Anders, 2007. "Does adult education at upper secondary level influence annual wage earnings?," Working Paper Series 2007:9, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Burda, Michael C & Hamermesh, Daniel S & Weil, Philippe, 2007. "Total Work, Gender and Social Norms," CEPR Discussion Papers 6232, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.