Report NEP-GTH-2012-03-28This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pavlo Prokopovych & Nicholas C. Yannelis, 2012. "On Uniform Conditions for the Existence of Mixed Strategy Equilibria," Discussion Papers 48, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Eric Bahel & Christian Trudeau, 2012. "Consistency Requirements and Pattern Methods in Cost Sharing Problems with Technological Cooperation," Working Papers e07-34, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Ruben Juarez & Rajnish Kumar, 2012. "Implementing Efficient Graphs in Connection Networks," Working Papers 201203, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Timo Heinrich & Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Strategic Reasoning in Hide-and-Seek Games: A Note," TWI Research Paper Series 74, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Sebastian Braun & Nadja Dwenger & Dorothea Kübler & Alexander Westkamp, 2012. "Implementing quotas in university admissions: An experimental analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1761, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Carrillo, Juan D & Gaduh, Arya, 2012. "The Strategic Formation of Networks: Experimental Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 8757, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nizar Allouch & Monique Florenzano, 2012. "Fuzzy Rejective Core of Satiated Economies with Unbounded Consumption Sets," Working Papers 690, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Salem, Sherif Gamal, 2012. "Stability, efficiency and monotonicity in two-sided matching," MPRA Paper 37215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Irenaeus Wolff, 2012. "Retaliation and the role for punishment in the evolution of cooperation," TWI Research Paper Series 75, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Urs Fischbacher & Sabrina Teyssier & Simeon Schudy, 2012. "Heterogeneous Reactions to Heterogeneity in Returns from Public Goods," TWI Research Paper Series 73, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universität Konstanz.
- Peris, Josep E. & Subiza, BegoÃ±a, 2012. "Stable sets: a descriptive and comparative analysis," QM&ET Working Papers 12-6, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de MÃ©todos Cuantitativos y TeorÃa EconÃ³mica.
- Pham Do, Kim Hang & Dinar, Ariel & McKinney, Daene, 2011. "Can issue linkage help mitigate externalities and enhance cooperation," MPRA Paper 37408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ligon, Ethan & Schechter, Laura, 2011. "Motives for Sharing in Social Networks," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley qt4sn304b6, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Ruben Juarez, 2012. "Group Strategyproof Cost Sharing: The Role of Indifferences," Working Papers 201202, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Alger, Ingela & Weibull, Jörgen, 2012. "Homo Moralis-Preference evolution under incomplete information and assortative matching," TSE Working Papers 12-281, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Peris, Josep E. & JimÃ©nez-GÃ³mez, JosÃ© M., 2012. "A Proportional Approach to Bankruptcy Problems with a guaranteed minimum," QM&ET Working Papers 12-7, Universidad de Alicante, Departamento de MÃ©todos Cuantitativos y TeorÃa EconÃ³mica.
- Kim, Kyungmin & Kircher, Philipp, 2012. "Efficient Cheap Talk in Directed Search: On the Non-essentiality of Commitment in Market Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 8759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.