Report NEP-GTH-2009-01-17This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. Laszlo A. Koczy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Vartiainen, 2008. "Bargaining with Many Players: A Limit Result," Discussion Papers 32, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Shao-Chin Sung, 2008. "Computational Complexity in Additive Hedonic Games," Working Papers 2008.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Marja-Liisa Halko & Hannu Salonen, 2008. "Congestion, Coordination and Matching," Discussion Papers 28, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2008. "A conflict-free arbitration scheme in a large population," Discussion Papers 34, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2008. "One-deviation principle in coalition formation," Discussion Papers 35, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Hannu Vartiainen, 2008. "Dynamic stable set," Discussion Papers 33, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Johannes SPINNEWYN & Frans SPINNEWYN, 2008. "Revising claims and resisting ultimatums in bargaining problems," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0832, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Itai Arieli, 2008. "Rationalizability in Continuous Games," Discussion Paper Series dp495, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Chow, YuenLeng & Yavas, Abdullah, 2008. "Auctions with Positive Synergies: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 12669, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Bochet & Sidartha Gordon, 2008. "Priorities in the Location of Multiple Public Facilities," Diskussionsschriften dp0902, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Olivier Bochet & Ton Storcken, 2008. "Maximal Domains for Strategy-proof or Maskin Monotonic Choice Rules," Diskussionsschriften dp0901, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Franz Hubert & Irina Suleymanova, 2008. "Strategic Investment in International Gas-Transport Systems: A Dynamic Analysis of the Hold-up Problem," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 846, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Piolatto, Amedeo, 2008. "Electoral systems and the distortion of voters' preferences," MPRA Paper 12610, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Jan 2009.
- Mika Widgrén, 2008. "The Impact of Council's Internal Decision-Making Rules on the Future EU," Discussion Papers 26, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2008. "Do Benevolent Aspects Have Room in Explaining EU Budget Receipts?," Discussion Papers 38, Aboa Centre for Economics.