Report NEP-GEO-2007-05-12This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Search, Wage Posting and Urban Spatial Structure," CEPR Discussion Papers 6286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Koen Frenken & Ron A. Boschma, 2007. "A theoretical framework for Evolutionary Economic Geography: Industrial dynamics and urban growth as a branching process," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0701, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Mar 2007.
- Johannes Gluckler, 2007. "Economic Geography and the Evolution of Networks," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0704, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Jenifer Ruiz-Valenzuela & Rosina Moreno-Serrano & Esther Vaya-Valcarce, 2007. "Has concentration evolved similarly in manufacturing and services? A sensitivity analysis," IREA Working Papers 200708, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Ron Martin & Peter Sunley, 2007. "Complexity Thinking and Evolutionary Economic Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0703, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Mourao, Paulo, 2006.
"Contributo para o estudo económico dos indicadores regionais
[About the economic study of regional indicators]," MPRA Paper 3064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolaas Groenewold & Guoping Lee & Anping Chen, 2006. "Inter-Regional Output Spillovers of Policy Shocks in China," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-26, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rajneesh Narula & Grazia D. Santangelo, 2007. "Location and R&D Alliances in the European ICT Industry," DRUID Working Papers 07-05, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Mendoza, Jorge Eduardo, 2006.
"Determinantes macroeconómicos regionales de la migración mexicana
[Regional macroeconomic determinants of Mexican migration]," MPRA Paper 2860, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2006.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Michael Storper, 2007. "The geographical processes behind innovation: A Europe-United States comparative analysis," Working Papers 2007-13, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00096744 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vicente Royuela & Miguel Vargas, 2007. "Defining housing market areas using commuting and migration algorithms.Catalonia (Spain) as an applied case study," IREA Working Papers 200707, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2007.
- Higgins, Matthew & Young, Andrew & Levy, Daniel, 2007. "Robust Correlates of County-Level Growth in the U.S," MPRA Paper 3088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Vicente Royuela & Diona Lambiri & Bianca Biagi, 2006. "Economía Urbana y calidad de vida. Una revisión del estado del conocimiento en España," Working Papers CREAP2006-13, Xarxa de Referència en Economia Aplicada (XREAP), revised Dec 2006.
- Sergei Guriev & Evgeny Yakovlev & Ekaterina Zhuravskaya, 2007. "Inter-Regional Trade and Lobbying," Working Papers w0100, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Teemu Lyytikäinen, 2007. "The Effect of Three-rate Property Taxation on Housing Construction," Discussion Papers 419, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Jürgen Essletzbichler & David L. Rigby, 2007. "Exploring Evolutionary Economic Geographies," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0702, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Apr 2007.
- Andrew Coleman, 2007. "A model of spatial arbitrage with transport capacity constraints and endogenous transport prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2007/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Steven Stillman & David C. Maré, 2007. "The Impact of Immigration on the Geographic Mobility of New Zealanders," Working Papers 07_05, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- David M. Cutler & Edward L. Glaeser & Jacob L. Vigdor, 2007. "When Are Ghettos Bad? Lessons from Immigrant Segregation in the United States," NBER Working Papers 13082, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Sylvia A. R. Tijmstra & Adala Bwire, 2007. "Fiscal decentralisation, efficiency, and growth," Working Papers 2007-11, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- André de Palma & Moez Kilani & Robin Lindsey, 2007. "The economics of truck toll lanes," THEMA Working Papers 2007-13, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.