Report NEP-FDG-2010-12-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hasanov, Mübariz & Omay, Tolga, 2010. "The relationship between inflation, output growth, and their uncertainties: Evidence from selected CEE countries," MPRA Paper 23764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dierk Herzer, 2010. "How does foreign direct investment really affect developing countries` growth?," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research 207, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Paul Wachtel & Peter L. Rousseau, 2010. "Economic Growth and Financial Depth: Is the Relationship Extinct Already?," Working Papers id:3225, eSocialSciences.
- Sérgio F. Meyrelles-Filho & Frederico G. Jayme Jr, 2010. "Capital mobility, balance of payments constraints, and economic growth: an empirical dynamic analysis," Textos para DiscussÃ£o Cedeplar-UFMG td411, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Ferhan Salman & Mali Chivakul & Ricardo Llaudes, 2010. "The Impact of the Great Recessionon Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Charalambos G. Tsangarides, 2010. "Crisis and Recovery," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/242, International Monetary Fund.
- Leonor Coutinho & Luc De Wulf & Santiago Florez & Cyrus Sassanpour, 2010. "Study on Quality of Public Finances in Support of Growth in the Mediterranean Partner Countries of the EU," CASE Network Reports, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 0094, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Paolo Surico & Luca Antonio Ricci & Pierpaolo Benigno, 2010. "Unemployment and Productivity in the Long Run," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/259, International Monetary Fund.
- Ravindra H. Dholakia, 2010. "Regional Sources of Growth Acceleration in India," Working Papers id:3220, eSocialSciences.
- Channing Arndt & Andres Garcia & Finn Tarp & James Thurlow, 2010. "Poverty Reduction and Economic Structure Comparative Path Analysis for Mozambique and Vietnam," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) wp2010-122, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Daniel Florea & JoÃ«l Toujas-Bernate & Reinout De Bock, 2010. "Spillovers From Europe Into Morocco and Tunisia," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/238, International Monetary Fund.
- Silvia Sgherri & Hanan Morsy, 2010. "After the Crisis," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/244, International Monetary Fund.
- Thomas Helbling & M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Raju Huidrom, 2010. "Do Credit Shocks Matter? A Global Perspective," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 10/261, International Monetary Fund.
- Conrad, Christian & Karanasos, Menelaos, 2010. "Modeling the link between US inflation and output: the importance of the uncertainty channel," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0507, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.