First Name: Iulia
Last Name: Igescu
RePEc Short-ID: pig7
- Global Insight
- Location: Lexington, Massachusetts (United States)
Phone: 781 860 6527
Handle: RePEc:edi:drimhus (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is editor of the following NEP reports, which disseminate new research in a particular field:
- iulia igescu, 2005. "Labor Bonding," Development and Comp Systems 0510010, EconWPA.
- iulia igescu, 2005. "The Last Great Depression of the XXth Century: A Dynamical Approach," Macroeconomics 0510008, EconWPA.
- iulia igescu, 2005. "Bonding in Europe," GE, Growth, Math methods 0510004, EconWPA.
- Igescu, Iulia, 2006. "Bonding and dynamical changes," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(6), pages 1387-1402, August.
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (1) 2005-10-15. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2005-10-15. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Iulia Igescu should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.