Report NEP-HIS-2005-10-15This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leslie Hannah, 2005. "The Whig Fable of American Tobacco, 1895-1913," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-352, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Peter Thompson, 2003. "How Much Did The Liberty Shipbuilders Forget?," Working Papers 0301, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada & Kazuki Yokoyama, 2005. "Measuring the Extent and Implications of Director Interlocking in the Pre-war Japanese Banking Industry," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-355, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Pau Baizán & Enriqueta Camps, 2005. "The impact of women's educational and economic resources on fertility. Spanish birth cohorts 1901-1950," Economics Working Papers 891, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Donald W. Katzner & Mikhail J. Nikomarvo, 2005. "Exercises in Futility: Post-War Automobile-Trade Negotiations between Japan and the United States," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics 2005-16, .
- Rudiger Ahrend & William Tompson, 2005. "Fifteen Years of Economic Reform in Russia: What has been Achieved? What Remains to be Done?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 430, OECD Publishing.
- Tsuyoshi Nakamura & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2005. "Technology Adoption, Learning by Doing, and Productivity: A Study of Steel Refining Furnaces," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-368, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsuji Okazaki & Michiru Sawada & Ke Wang, 2005. "The Fall of "Organ Bank" Relationships During the Wave of Bank Failures and Consolidations: Experience in Pre-war Japan," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-379, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- iulia igescu, 2005. "The Last Great Depression of the XXth Century: A Dynamical Approach," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0510008, EconWPA.
- NÃ©stor AdriÃ¡n Amado & Ana MarÃa Cerro & Osvaldo Meloni, 2005. "Making Explosive Cocktails: recipes and costs for 26 Crises from 1823 to 2003," Economic History, EconWPA 0510001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00004783_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore