Report NEP-EXP-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David J Butler & Victoria K Burbank & James S Chisholm, 2010. "The Frames Behind the Games: Player's Perceptions of Prisoner's Dilemma, Chicken, Dictator, and Ultimatum Games," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 10-03, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Peter Martinsson & Kristian Ove R. Myrseth & Conny Wollbrant, 2010. "Cooperation in social dilemmas: The necessity of seeing self-control conflict," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-004 (R1), ESMT European School of Management and Technology, revised 16 Nov 2012.
- Lammers, Frauke & Schiller, Jörg, 2010. "Contract design and insurance fraud: An experimental investigation," FZID Discussion Papers 19-2010, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).
- Tausch, Franziska & Potters, Jan & Riedl, Arno, 2010. "Preferences for Redistribution and Pensions: What Can We Learn from Experiments?," IZA Discussion Papers 5090, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tibor Neugebauer & Juan A. Lacomba & Francisco Lagos, 2010. "Modelling structural changes in the volatility process," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-07, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Juergen, Bracht, 2010. "Contracting in the trust game," MPRA Paper 24136, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tavoni, Alessandro & Dannenberg, Astrid & Löschel, Andreas, 2010. "Coordinating to protect the global climate: Experimental evidence on the role of inequality and commitment," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Edoardo Marcucci & Amanda Stathopoulos & Romeo Danielis & Lucia Rotaris, 2010. "Residential choices and interaction in three-member households: a choice experiment," Working Papers 1012, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2010.
- Alfarano, Simone & Eva, Camacho & Josep, Domènech, 2010. "Estimation of a simple genetic algorithm applied to a laboratory experiment," MPRA Paper 24138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00502820 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:crm:wpaper:201017 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Abigail Barr & Andrew Zeitlin, 2010. "Dictator games in the lab and in nature: External validity tested and investigated in Ugandan primary schools," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-11, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Duffy, Sean & Hartwig, Tyson & Smith, John, 2010. "Costly and discrete communication: An experimental investigation," MPRA Paper 24148, University Library of Munich, Germany.