Report NEP-EVO-2004-06-02This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Muriel Niederle & Alvin E. Roth, 2004. "Market Culture: How Norms Governing Exploding Offers Affect Market Performance," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000207, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Massimo Bordignon & Sandro Brusco, 2003. "On Enhanced Cooperation," CESifo Working Paper Series 996, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sauro Mocetti, 2004. "Social Protection and Human Capital: Test of a Hypothesis," Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena 425, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Knut R. Wangen, 2004. "Some Fundamental Problems in Becker, Grossman and Murphy's Implementation of Rational Addiction Theory," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 375, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Pablo BraÃ±as-Garza & Antonio J. Morales, 2004. "How do subjects assess the Social Trade-off invilved in the Prisoners' Dilemma?," IESA Working Papers Series, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research 0407, Institute for Social Syudies of Andalusia - Higher Council for Scientific Research.
- Olsen, Karsten Bjerring, 2004. "Economic Cooperation and Social Identity: Towards a Model of Economic Cross-Cultural Integration," Working Papers 04-10, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Jose Alpesteguia & Steffen Huck & Jörg Oechssler, 2003. "Imitation - Theory and Experimental Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 1049, CESifo Group Munich.
- M. Christopher Auld & Nirmal Sidhu, 2004. "Schooling, cognitive ability, and health," HEW, EconWPA 0405005, EconWPA.
- Thomas Riechmann & Joachim Weimann, 2004. "Competition as a Coordination Device. Experimental Evidence from a Minimum Effort Coordination Game," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0405011, EconWPA.
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter, 2004. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 2004-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michael Hoel & Tor Iversen & Tore Nilssen & Jon Vislie, 2004. "Genetic Testing and Repulsion from Chance," CESifo Working Paper Series 1181, CESifo Group Munich.
- Coupé, Tom & Smeets, Valerie & Warzynski, Frederic, 2003. "Incentives in Economic Departments: Testing Tournaments?," Working Papers 03-25, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2003. "Traits, Imitation and Evolutionary Dynamics," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 03/081, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Falk, Armin & Knell, Markus, 2004. "Choosing the Joneses: Endogenous Goals and Reference Standards," IZA Discussion Papers 1152, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard N. Langlois, 2004. "Competition through Institutional Form: the Case of Cluster Tool Standards," Working papers 2004-10, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Matthew J. Baker & Kurtis Swope, 2004. "Sharing, Gift-Giving, and Optimal Resource Use Incentives in Hunter-Gatherer Society," Departmental Working Papers, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics 8, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Seelos, Christian & Mair, Johanna, 2004. "Social entrepreneurship. The contribution of individual entrepreneurs to sustainable development," IESE Research Papers D/553, IESE Business School.