Report NEP-EFF-2013-08-05This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henri de Groot & Jan MÃƒÂ¶hlmann, 2013. "The effects of outsourcing on firm productivity: Evidence from microdata in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 250, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Item repec:dgr:umaror:2013009 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antonietti,Roberto & Marzucchi,Alberto, 2013. "Green investment strategies and export performance: A firm-level investigation," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201302, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- Uschi Backes-Gellner & Stephan Veen, 2013. "Positive Effects of Ageing and Age-Diversity in Innovative Companies Ã Large Scale Evidence on Company Productivity," Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU) 0093, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Graziano Abrate & Federico Boffa & Fabrizio Erbetta & Davide Vannoni, 2013. "Corruption, Accountability and Efficiency. An Application to Municipal Solid Waste Services," Working papers, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino 022, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Llorca, Manuel & Orea, Luis & Pollitt, Michael, 2013. "Efficiency and Environmental Factors in the US Electricity Transmission Industry," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1318, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Wang, Weimin & Gu, Wulong, 2013. "Productivity Growth and Capacity Utilization," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2013085e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Botirjan Baltabaev, 2013. "FDI and Total Factor Productivity Growth: New Macro Evidence," Monash Economics Working Papers 27-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Bertschek, Irene & Hogrefe, Jan & Rasel, Fabienne, 2013. "Trade and technology: New evidence on the productivity sorting of firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-042, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabio Campanini & Serena Costa & Paolo Rizzi, 2013. "The Machine Tool Industry in Italy: Industrial Innovations and Performances," DISCE - Quaderni del Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali dises1391, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Carletto, Calogero & Gourlay, Sydney & Winters, Paul, 2013. "From guesstimates to GPStimates : land area measurement and implications for agricultural analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6550, The World Bank.
- Kawai, Masahiro & Morgan, Peter, 2013. "Banking Crises and “Japanization”: Origins and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 430, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Akira Kohsaka & Jun-ichi Shinkai, 2013. "It's Not Structural Change, but Domestic Demand: Productivity Growth in Japan," OSIPP Discussion Paper 13E005, Osaka School of International Public Policy, Osaka University.
- Nuva & Yusif & Nia Kurniawati H. & Hanna, 2013. "Impact of Eco-Labelling on Indonesia's Smallholder Coffee Farmers," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013032, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Pablo Agnese, 2013.
"Offshoring and productivity revisited: A Time-Series Analysis
[Zur Debatte um Offshoring und ProduktivitÃ¤t: Eine Zeitreihenanalyse]," Duesseldorf Working Papers in Applied Management and Economics, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences fobe23, Duesseldorf University of Applied Sciences.
- Author-Name: Jakob B Madsen & James B. Ang, 2013. "The Asian Growth Miracle: Factor Accumulation, The Demographic Transition And R&D-Driven Growth," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jakob de Haan & Razvan Vlahu, 2013. "Corporate governance of banks: A survey," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 386, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Tomoya Matsumoto & Takashi Yamano & Dick Sserunkuuma, 2013. "Technology Adoption and Dissemination in Agriculture: Evidence from Sequential Intervention in Maize Production in Uganda," GRIPS Discussion Papers 13-14, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Taorem Surendra Singh, 2013. "A Study of Lessons Evaluation by the Diet's Teacher Trainees for Improvement of Teaching Efficiency in Imphal West District of Manipur," Working papers, Voice of Research 2013-5-4, Voice of Research.
- Farha Ghapar & Robert Brooks & Russell Smyth, 2013. "The Impact of Patenting Activity on the Financial Performance of Malaysian Firms," Monash Economics Working Papers 22-13, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- E. Santarelli & H. T. Tran, 2013. "Diversification Strategies and Firm Performance: A Sample Selection Approach," Working Papers wp896, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Wen-Tai Hsu & Sanghoon Lee, 2013. "Allocative Efficiency, Mark-ups, and the Welfare Gains from Trade," NBER Working Papers 19273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erich Battistin & Paolo Bortoluzzi & Fabio Buttignon & Martina Serafini & Marco Vedovato, 2013. "The Effects of Private Equity on Targets: Majority versus Minority Investments," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0167, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".