Report NEP-EDU-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Coupe, Tom & Olefir, Anna & Alonso, Juan Diego, 2011. "Is optimization an opportunity ? an assessment of the impact of class size and school size on the performance of Ukrainian secondary schools," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5879, The World Bank.
- Wen Fan, 2011. "School Tenure and Student Achievement," Working Papers 201124, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Item repec:pab:wpaper:1109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carneiro, Pedro & Lokshin, Michael & Ridao-Cano, Cristobal & Umapathi, Nithin, 2011. "Average and marginal returns to upper secondary schooling in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5878, The World Bank.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Grave, Barbara S., 2011. "Performance-related Funding of Universities: Does More Competition Lead to Grade Inflation?," IZA Discussion Papers 6073, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francesco Lancia & Alessia Russo, 2011. "Self-Commitment-Institutions and Cooperation in Overlapping Generations Games," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 073, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Francois Keslair & Eric Maurin & Sandra McNally, 2011. "An Evaluation of “Special Educational Needs” Programmes in England," CEE Discussion Papers 0129, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- Antonella D'Agostino & Stefania Fruzzetti & Giulio Ghellini & Laura Neri, 2011. "Measures for Ph.D. Evaluation: the Recruitment Process," Department of Economics University of Siena 619, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Lindahl, Lena, 2011. "Improving the school-to-work transition for vocational students - What can we learn from research?," Working Paper Series 13/2011, Swedish Institute for Social Research.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Susanne Link & Ludger Woessmann, 2011. "Does School Autonomy Make Sense Everywhere? Panel Estimates from PISA," NBER Working Papers 17591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corak, Miles, 2011. "Age at Immigration and the Education Outcomes of Children," IZA Discussion Papers 6072, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Piero Cipollone & Alfonso Rosolia, 2011. "Schooling and youth mortality: learning from a mass military exemption," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 811, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Yuan-Cheih Chang & Phil Yihsing Yang & Tung-Fei Tsai-Lin & Hui-Ru Chi, 2011. "How University Departmens respond to the Rise of Academic Entrepreneurship? The Pasteur's Quadrant Explanation," DRUID Working Papers 11-07, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lundborg, Petter & Nordin, Martin & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2011. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Human Capital: Exploring the Role of Skills and Health Using Data on Adoptees and Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 6099, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sébastien Massoni & Jean-Christophe Vergnaud, 2011. "How to Improve Pupils' Literacy ? A Cost-Effectiveness Analysis of a French Educational Project," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639571, HAL.
- Winkler, Anne E. & Levin, Sharon & Stephan, Paula & Glänzel, Wolfgang, 2011. "Publishing Trends in Economics across Colleges and Universities, 1991-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 6082, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jaromir Cekota & Claudia Trentini, 2011. "The educational attainment, labour market participation and living conditions of young Roma in Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2011_2, UNECE.
- Mendolicchio, Concetta & Rhein, Thomas, 2011. "The gender gap of returns on education across West European countries," IAB Discussion Paper 201120, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].