Report NEP-DEM-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-DEM, a report on new working papers in the area of Demographic Economics. Clarence Nkengne Tsimpo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Angela Luci & Olivier Thevenon, 2011. "The impact of family policy packages on fertility trends in developed countries," Working Papers halshs-00660630, HAL.
- Angela Luci & Olivier Thevenon, 2011. "The impact of family policy packages on fertility trends in developed countries," Working Papers hal-00657603, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Optimal Fertility along the Lifecycle," Working Papers hal-00612609, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2012. "Optimal Lifecycle Fertility in a Barro Becker Economy," Working Papers halshs-00676500, HAL.
- Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Childbearing Age, Family Allowances and Social Security," Working Papers hal-00612613, HAL.
- Vasilaky, Kathryn, 2011. "The effects of school quality on fertility in a transition economy," MPRA Paper 38965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Azevedo, Joao Pedro & Lopez-Calva, Luis F. & Perova, Elizaveta, 2012. "Is the baby to blame ? an inquiry into the consequences of early childbearing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6074, The World Bank.
- Chani, Muhammad Irfan & Shahid, Muhammad & Hassan, Mahboob Ul, 2011. "Some socio-economic determinants of fertility in Pakistan: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 38742, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Verbič, Miroslav & Spruk, Rok, 2011. "Aging population and public pensions: theory and evidence," MPRA Paper 38914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zhang, Chuanchuan, 2012.
[Age at marriage and marital stability: evidence from a regression discontinuity design]," MPRA Paper 38809, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ken Yamada, 2012. "Family Background and Economic Outcomes in Japan," Working Papers 23-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Ejermo, Olof & Jung, Taehyun, 2012. "Demographic patterns and trends in patenting: Gender, age, and education of inventors," CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers 2012/5, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy, revised 03 Apr 2012.
- Michael (et al.) Linnan & UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre, 2012. "Child Drowning: Evidence for a newly recognized cause of child mortality in low and middle income countries in Asia," Innocenti Working Papers inwopa663, UNICEF Innocenti Research Centre.
- Ganguli Prokopovych, Ina & Hausmann, Ricardo & Viarengo, Martina, 2011. "Closing the Gender Gap in Education: Does it Foretell the Closing of the Employment, Marriage, and Motherhood Gaps?," Scholarly Articles 5027209, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Pauvreté et mortalité différentielle chez les personnes âgées," Working Papers hal-00612606, HAL.
- Edward Kutsoati & Randall Morck, 2012. "Family Ties, Inheritance Rights, and Successful Poverty Alleviation: Evidence from Ghana," NBER Working Papers 18080, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas Breda & Son Thierry Ly, 2012. "Do professors really perpetuate the gender gap in science? Evidence from a natural experiment in a French higher education institution," Working Papers halshs-00677438, HAL.
- Michelle Rendall, 2012. "Structural change in developing countries: has it decreased gender inequality?," ECON - Working Papers 077, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Abel Brodeur & Marie Connolly, 2012. "Do Higher Childcare Subsidies Improve Parental Well-being? Evidence from Québec's Family Policies," Cahiers de recherche 1223, CIRPEE.
- Michael Hummer & Thomas Lehner & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2012. "Low birth weight and health expenditures from birth to late adolescence," Economics working papers 2012-06, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Máximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2012. "Gender Differences in Bargaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 18093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ansgar Belke & Christian Dreger & Richard Ochmann, 2012. "Do Wealthier Households Save More?: The Impact of the Demographic Factor," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1211, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Black, Sandra & Devereux, Paul J. & Løken, Katrine & Salvanes, Kjell G, 2012. "Care or Cash? The Effect of Child Care Subsidies on Student Performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 8981, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sandra E. Black & Paul J. Devereux & Katrine V. Løken & Kjell G. Salvanes, 2012. "Care or Cash? The Effect of Child Care Subsidies on Student Performance," NBER Working Papers 18086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ken Yamada, 2012. "Intertemporal Substitution in the Time Allocation of Married Women," Working Papers 24-2012, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2011. "Measuring Poverty Without The Mortality Paradox," Working Papers halshs-00622325, HAL.
- Melinda Sandler Morrill & Sabrina Wulff Pabilonia, 2012. "What Effects do Macroeconomic Conditions Have on Families' Time Together?," Working Papers 454, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Marion Leturcq, 2011. "Would you civil union me?," Working Papers halshs-00628642, HAL.
- Ramosaj, Argjiro, 2012. "Challenges in implementation of the maternity leave in Kosovo," MPRA Paper 38913, University Library of Munich, Germany.