Report NEP-CTA-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sarah Auster, 2011. "Asymmetric Awareness and Moral Hazard," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/, European University Institute.
- Marcello Miccoli, 2012. "Optimal dynamic public communication," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers), Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area 856, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Eduardo Perez-Richet, 2012. "Competing with Equivocal Information," Working Papers hal-00675126, HAL.
- Item repec:fip:fedawp:2012-01:x:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jos Jansen, 2012. "Beyond the Need to Boast: Cost Concealment Incentives and Exit in Cournot Oligopoly," Working Paper Series in Economics, University of Cologne, Department of Economics 52, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo Perez-Richet & Delphine Prady, 2012. "Complicating to Persuade?," Working Papers hal-00675135, HAL.
- Nicola Doni & Domenico Menicucci, 2011. "Revenue Comparison in Asymmetric Auctions with Discrete Valuations," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/27, European University Institute.
- Maria Cristina Molinari, 2011. "Corruption in Privatization and Governance Regimes," Working Papers 201_28, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Andrew Atkeson & Christian Hellwig & Guillermo Ordonez, 2012. "Optimal Regulation in the Presence of Reputation Concerns," NBER Working Papers 17898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paulina Granados Zambrano, 2012. "I Prefer Not to Know! Analyzing the Decision of Getting Information about your Ability," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/04, European University Institute.
- Neri, Claudia, 2012. "Eliciting Beliefs in Continuous-Choice Games: A Double Auction Experiment," Economics Working Paper Series 1207, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, revised Dec 2012.
- Andrew Atkeson & Christian Hellwig & Guillermo L. Ordonez, 2012. "Optimal regulation in the presence of reputation concerns," Staff Report, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis 464, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hamid Mehran & Lindsay Mollineaux, 2012. "Corporate governance of financial institutions," Staff Reports 539, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Piero Gottardi & Rohit Rahi, 2012. "Risk-Sharing and Retrading in Incomplete Markets," Economics Working Papers ECO2012/03, European University Institute.
- Piero Gottardi & Jean Marc Tallon & Paolo Ghirardato, 2011. "Flexible contracts," Economics Working Papers ECO2011/26, European University Institute.
- Kai A. Konrad & Marcel Thum, 2011. "Unilateral Action and Negotiations about Climate Policy," Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance unilateral_action_and_neg, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Item repec:ner:toulou:http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr/3063/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore