Report NEP-COM-2009-06-03This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Vickers, 2009. "Competition Policy and Property Rights," Economics Series Working Papers 436, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Haan, Marco A. & Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose L., 2009. "Advertising for attention in a consumer search model," IESE Research Papers D/794, IESE Business School.
- Andrea Gallice, 2008. "The Neglected Effects of Demand Characteristics on the Sustainability of Collusion," ICER Working Papers 03-2008, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Flochel, Laurent & Versaevel, Bruno & de Villemeur, Étienne, 2009. "Optimal Collusion with Limited Liability and Policy Implications," IDEI Working Papers 547, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jul 2011.
- Collie, David R., 2009. "Tacit Collusion over Foreign Direct Investment under Oligopoly," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/8, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Lucia Helena Salgado, 2009. "Estado de uma Nação: Textos de Apoio - Defesa da Concorrência no Brasil: Aspectos Institucionais, Desempenho Recente e Perspectivas de Reforma," Discussion Papers 1386, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Baldwin, John R. Gibson, Bob Wang, Yanling, 2009. "Plant Divestitures and Acquisitions in the Canadian Manufacturing Sector," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2009056e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Potin, Jacques, 2009. "The selection effect of two-way trade in the Melitz model: an alternative approach," ESSEC Working Papers DR 09001, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Joern Meissner & Arne Strauss, 2009. "Pricing Structure Optimization in mixed restricted/unrestricted Fare Environments," Working Papers MRG/0014, Department of Management Science, Lancaster University, revised Mar 2010.
- Dalen, Dag Morten & Habeth, Tonje & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "Price regulation and generic competition in the pharmaceutical market," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:1, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Richard Meade & Seini O'Connor, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/16, European University Institute.
- Sorisio, Enrico & Strøm, Steinar, 2009. "Innovation and market dynamics in the EPO market," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2006:3, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Al-Muharrami, Saeed & Matthews, Kent, 2009. "Market Power versus Efficient-Structure in Arab GCC Banking," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/7, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Alexander Matros & Andriy Zapechelnyuk, 2009. "Competing Auction Houses," Discussion Papers 17, Kyiv School of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Andrew Zimbalist, . "The BCS, Antitrust and Public Policy," Working Papers 2009-01, Smith College, Department of Economics.